Recording disabled after take off
842 6 2018-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Filip3rd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 39390 ft
United Kingdom

Basically once the mavic takes off i can press the record button and it records but when i turn it off it wont record again unless i land the mavic or use the front left button on controller but if i do so i cant see recording time. All i know is recording but not how long? Anyone else had this issue? Any solution?

Mavic pro and app are up to date.
2018-4-27
Use props
jerome42
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10617 ft
France

Try to uninstall and reinstall the app.
2018-4-27
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've never had that experience, however, if I did, I would reformat the video card.  You might also check to see if the card is "rated" for the video speed your using.  Some cards can't handle the high rate (e.g., 4K /60fps) of capture.  I'm not sure how to find it, but somewhere on the DJI Support site is listed the recommended video cards.  After that suggestion, I've got nothing... :-)   
2018-4-27
Use props
IceBox-Murdock
lvl.4
Flight distance : 43845 ft
  • >>>
United States

It happened to me and I thought my SD card was failing. I am not sure why it happened but I am using the Sandisk 64gb Extreme. I reformat the SD card and the problem disappeared. I also bought another SD card as a back up in case it happens again. Try to reformat the SD card and see if it still behave like that. By the way, what SD card are you using?
2018-4-27
Use props
Filip3rd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 39390 ft
Iran

IceBox-Murdock Posted at 2018-4-27 10:18
It happened to me and I thought my SD card was failing. I am not sure why it happened but I am using the Sandisk 64gb Extreme. I reformat the SD card and the problem disappeared. I also bought another SD card as a back up in case it happens again. Try to reformat the SD card and see if it still behave like that. By the way, what SD card are you using?

Scan Disk Ultra
64GB
Micro SD XC I
(1)

Could it be the issue?
2018-4-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing, please try to format the SD card and then try it again, if there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help.
2018-4-27
Use props
IceBox-Murdock
lvl.4
Flight distance : 43845 ft
  • >>>

Filip3rd Posted at 2018-4-27 16:08
Scan Disk Ultra
64GB
Micro SD XC I

It might be the issue. Mavic pro needs a faster card.
2018-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules