Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

EDIT:  Resolved with DJI help.

I need some help from DJI Admin.... I want to exchange my Points for some DJI Credits.  I have followed the forum directions, but when I get to the point where I'm supposed to "hover and click" on "Exchange" ... nothing happens.  I have signed on using four different browsers (Safari, FireFox, Opera, Chrom) with the same results.  I have over 1800 points.  Help please :-)   
2018-4-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've reported this to the technicians, and they are working on this. We will keep follow up as well.
2018-4-28
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-28 01:42
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've reported this to the technicians, and they are working on this. We will keep follow up as well.

Thank you......
2018-4-28
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-28 01:42
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've reported this to the technicians, and they are working on this. We will keep follow up as well.

Hi Susan,
I was able to us an iPad to request an exchange.  

Browsers still don't work ( as described in OP ) so keep those engineers at it !
[EDIT]  --- May 8, 2018... It now works using Safari browser!  Thanks for your help
2018-5-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

WebParrot Posted at 2018-5-8 04:25
Hi Susan,
I was able to us an iPad to request an exchange.  

Susan is not available at this time, but glad to know the issue has been sorted out, please keep us updated if there is any further issue, thank you.
2018-5-8
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-8 23:53
Susan is not available at this time, but glad to know the issue has been sorted out, please keep us updated if there is any further issue, thank you.

Hi Mindy,
Thanks for getting back to me.
2018-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules