Final Cut Pro Practice
1887 11 2015-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crossfittb
lvl.3

United States

Practicing my editing skills with Final Cut Pro.
Just having a little fun!

2015-5-9
Use props
JKT
lvl.4

United States

Honestly its awesome that you are learning to use final cut but alot of those effect take away form the video... i would never use those effecs if  ever where doing something for a client..
2015-5-9
Use props
crossfittb
lvl.3

United States

JKT Posted at 2015-5-10 12:58
Honestly its awesome that you are learning to use final cut but alot of those effect take away form  ...

I agree. I was bored and just having fun playing with some of the effects in FCP.
2015-5-10
Use props
JKT
lvl.4

United States

crossfittb@yaho Posted at 2015-5-10 20:25
I agree. I was bored and just having fun playing with some of the effects in FCP.

that's great keep learning it, Iits fun editing specially when you have the right material to edit.  It's all about how creative you can be!
2015-5-10
Use props
crossfittb
lvl.3

United States

JKT Posted at 2015-5-11 05:32
that's great keep learning it, Iits fun editing specially when you have the right material to edit ...

Thanks JKT!
2015-5-10
Use props
EdgyMedia
lvl.4

Japan

crossfittb@yaho Posted at 2015-5-10 20:25

It's good to get it out of your system. I did the same thing in my videography class. After running through all of the effects, I pretty much never used them, but had a better idea of what they could do.
2015-5-14
Use props
crossfittb
lvl.3

United States

EdgyMedia Posted at 2015-5-14 19:50
It's good to get it out of your system.  I did the same thing in my videography class. After run ...

What videography class did you take and what type of videography do you now focus on?
2015-5-14
Use props
EdgyMedia
lvl.4

Japan

crossfittb@yaho Posted at 2015-5-15 09:36
What videography class did you take and what type of videography do you now focus on?

Just a basic class. It was a part of my Master's in Education (Instructional Technology). Outside of my kind of run of the mill YouTube channel, I put together videos for my university students. (Mostly focused on English as a Second Language) A lot of it is topical things around Japan to give my students things to talk about in class. Nothing particularly earth shattering. I got the Inspire to show students a view of Japan from a different perspective.
2015-5-15
Use props
crossfittb
lvl.3

United States

EdgyMedia Posted at 2015-5-15 16:54
Just a basic class. It was a part of my Master's in Education (Instructional Technology). Outside  ...

That's pretty cool. What's your YT channel?
2015-5-15
Use props
crossfittb
lvl.3

United States

EdgyMedia Posted at 2015-5-15 16:54
Just a basic class. It was a part of my Master's in Education (Instructional Technology). Outside  ...

I've mostly been doing real estate and events. Just filmed the LPGA Golf Tour a month ago. That was pretty cool and I've done two short commercials. One for a local kids bounce house fun zone and the second is a Golf hitting range and mini golf course.
All videos and photos were done 100% with the Inspire 1. No other cameras were used.

LPGA Tour:

Archer Parkway Home Unbranded Final:

Golf hitting range:

Jumping Jacks Fun Zone:

Having a little fun playing with cloning:

2015-5-15
Use props
EdgyMedia
lvl.4

Japan

crossfittb@yaho Posted at 2015-5-16 06:53
That's pretty cool. What's your YT channel?

Nice videos!
My channel is https://www.youtube.com/user/chillinkansai
2015-5-19
Use props
crossfittb
lvl.3

United States

EdgyMedia Posted at 2015-5-19 23:40
Nice videos!
My channel is https://www.youtube.com/user/chillinkansai

Thanks. I'll check it out.
2015-5-19