Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air will not connect to RC
5131 9 2018-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Prehistoric Dog
lvl.1
Flight distance : 114888 ft

Having no luck getting my Mavic Air in the air, oh the irony. Can't connect drone with RC, tried USB debugging on my phone, tried connecting through the camera feed and with DJI GO and also with the three fingered contortions on the buttons. Really close to just sending it back. Any help would be much appreciated.

2018-4-27
Use props
M2Wair
Captain
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Try changing the supplied cable between RC and phone with a new one.  If that fails try a different phone. Hope it works for you.
2018-4-27
Use props
Prehistoric Dog
lvl.1

M2Wair Posted at 2018-4-27 09:28
Try changing the supplied cable between RC and phone with a new one.  If that fails try a different phone. Hope it works for you.

I will give it a try, thanks.
2018-4-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Prehistoric Dog Posted at 2018-4-27 18:28
I will give it a try, thanks.

Hope everything will be fine soon. Please feel free to let us know the update, thanks!
2018-4-27
Use props
Prehistoric Dog
lvl.1

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-27 22:18
Hope everything will be fine soon. Please feel free to let us know the update, thanks!

Well have managed to get the RC to connect to the drone, still no luck geting the app to show connected, swaped out the cabel (tried several) guessing its just not gonna play ball with the phone (Honor 7X). I think I'll go and pick up a second hand one that is on the listed phones that work.....Grrr. New drone, never flown, day 2!
2018-4-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Prehistoric Dog Posted at 2018-4-28 00:18
Well have managed to get the RC to connect to the drone, still no luck geting the app to show connected, swaped out the cabel (tried several) guessing its just not gonna play ball with the phone (Honor 7X). I think I'll go and pick up a second hand one that is on the listed phones that work.....Grrr. New drone, never flown, day 2!

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, it is recommended to use the mobile device on the compatible list of the drone, you can borrow one to do the troubleshooting.  If there is any further issue, please provide us a screenshot of the error page on DJI GO4 app, we'll look into it, thanks!
2018-4-28
Use props
Prehistoric Dog
lvl.1

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-28 01:44
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, it is recommended to use the mobile device on the compatible list of the drone, you can borrow one to do the troubleshooting.  If there is any further issue, please provide us a screenshot of the error page on DJI GO4 app, we'll look into it, thanks!

I'm getting no error page, it just says in German verbindung fehlgeschlagen (connection failed) getting frustrated, I won't lie. I think I'll return it. I have spent hours off my free time, and I don't have to much of that, trying to sort this.  I bought the fly more package and it's not the kind of money I like to just throw at a product that makes me want to pull out my hair (not much left anyway)
2018-4-28
Use props
Prehistoric Dog
lvl.1

It's up up and away. After hours of frustration i can rejoice. It's working fine now. The problem was the app on the phone had some how got stuck thinking it was already connected and prevented the conection happening. The fix, now don't laugh, the worlds most known I.T. question when asking for help! "Have you tried turning it off and on again?". A simple restart of the phone was all it took...... I feel like a right muppet. Thanks to all that gave advice! :-D

2018-4-28
Use props
Prehistoric Dog
lvl.1

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-28 01:44
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, it is recommended to use the mobile device on the compatible list of the drone, you can borrow one to do the troubleshooting.  If there is any further issue, please provide us a screenshot of the error page on DJI GO4 app, we'll look into it, thanks!

It's up up and away. After hours of frustration i can rejoice. It's working fine now. The problem was the app on the phone had some how got stuck thinking it was already connected and prevented the conection happening. The fix, now don't laugh, the worlds most known I.T. question when asking for help! "Have you tried turning it off and on again?". A simple restart of the phone was all it took...... I feel like a right muppet. Thanks to all that gave advice! :-D
2018-4-28
Use props
John Read
New

i have the same issue i live in the  Dominican Republic and try to get assistance form DJI support and nothing. the frustrating part is that is clear that this problem is a firmware issue but there is no information from DJI at all just the basic press here and here. it hurts to just got this drone 5 months ago use it 3 times and get this tipe of issues.
2019-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules