nd filter for spark
2534 11 2018-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spark29
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90748 ft
Denmark

Hi hope it's okay i start a new thread with my spark Quick one, a protection glas for my gimbal lens? Meaning one with clear glass and not grey or dark for protection during flight.
Please link if you have one you can recommend Polar Pro are expensive so are there any subtitupes?
2018-4-28
Use props
DMX_MLT
First Officer
Malta

Hey Spark29, Dont Buy other brands, I know they are expensive, but you will end up throwing the others away, because they cause problems to Gimbal / Cheaply Made.
A Friend of mine bought the SunnyLife ND Filters (Or Whatever they  are Called) and after some test, they went straight in the Trash Can.

These are the ones I got - PolarPro DJI Spark Filter 6-Pack. They are between 75$ to 100$ but at least, they are worth the Investment.

The saying says - “Well, you get what you pay for.” If you are in a tight budget, wait some time, save money, then buy, don't rush !!!!! I used to rush like a kid, and now have a shelf of cheap accessories running around, which is Waste of Money.
2018-4-28
Use props
DMX_MLT
First Officer
Malta

If it was for me I would be using a Polarising Filter if you need some Protection, it won't effect the Light coming in the Lense, and will act as Polarizer for reducing Glare and gives you a little better Image / Saturated Colours and Sky. The Tint will be very low.

In the Set I posted there is Polarizer. Marked as PL, compared to the ND8 its less than half the tint. (Bottom Left Corner).
2018-4-28
Use props
spark29
lvl.4
Denmark

#2 and 3, i know “you get What you Pay for” but can i find a single Polar Pro filter lens
with out the 5 others?
2018-4-28
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

spark29 Posted at 2018-4-28 06:40
#2 and 3, i know “you get What you Pay for” but can i find a single Polar Pro filter lens
with out the 5 others?

Aside buying from one, who has the set? I dont think so
2018-4-28
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can special order single lenses from Polar Pro by contacting their customer service on their website.  I have these, and love them, but a word of caution.  Be careful when putting them on as the two pins that go into the camera vents to hold the lense in place can scratch your camera lens if you are not very cautious when applying them... Ask me how I know.
2018-4-28
Use props
spookster
Second Officer
Flight distance : 419649 ft
Germany

I do have the polar pro nd+pl set. Rarely use them, spark is a photo drone for me.
2018-4-28
Use props
spark29
lvl.4
Denmark

Well, i maybe go for a “bundle” anyway and will be very careful when putting the lens on Only want to cover the
lens as it is quite exposed. And the fact that i’m a first time drone pilot
2018-4-28
Use props
p0w3r
lvl.1

Amazon Spark Polar Pro ND Filter 3 pack.

and

Amazon Spark Polar Pro Vivid ND Filter 3 pack
2018-6-10
Use props
Prairie Chicken
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106526 ft
Canada

PolarPro has a stand alone UV filter for Spark on its website. $24.99...

https://www.polarprofilters.com/ ... dji-spark-uv-filter

Back in the day, UV filters were almost standard equipment for film cameras, mostly for lens protection.
2018-6-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for your inquiry, as of the moment the most affordable that we're offering in our store is the PolarPro Spark Filters (3 Pack), Please check the link below for reference.
https://store.dji.com/product/po ... ion=0&vid=34031
2018-6-11
Use props
Lysak2003
First Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

Oracle Miata Posted at 2018-4-28 07:56
You can special order single lenses from Polar Pro by contacting their customer service on their website.  I have these, and love them, but a word of caution.  Be careful when putting them on as the two pins that go into the camera vents to hold the lense in place can scratch your camera lens if you are not very cautious when applying them... Ask me how I know.

It sounds scary
2019-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules