Updating Firmware
684 5 2018-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WayneK
lvl.1

Can someone please tell me how to update the firmware? I've read the threads on here about it and have done everything they've said and it still fails.  I've tried it through the DJI Go app as well as the assistant.  It's pretty frustrating when you spend $1200 on something and it doesn't work.  Also, how do adjust the camera settings?  When I click on the camera section nothing changes, I can just tap away on the settings and they stay the same as they came.  Please someone help before I go mad!  Thanks!
2018-4-28
Use props
WayneK
lvl.1

It keeps giving me this error undefined 0x020103
2018-4-28
Use props
djiuser_uNr7V47ew9Ln
New
Australia

WayneK Posted at 2018-4-28 16:16
It keeps giving me this error undefined 0x020103

Same problem here mate, every attempt to update fails. The gimbal constantly shows as being disconnected!!
2018-4-28
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft

You need to have everything connected and turned on to be able to adjust the camera settings.
Using the Assistant 2 software is the best way to update the firmware. You will need to update both the RC and the Mavic. Have you been able to update the RC?
2018-4-28
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

The 0x020103 error code was seen about a year ago.  Quick read points to some drones having problems with particular Firmware release.  Possibly resolved by reverting to previous or a Beta release.
See following link.
https://forum.dji.com/thread-95290-1-1.html
2018-4-28
Use props
WayneK
lvl.1

I was able to update the RC by itself, but when i attempted to update them together it fails too. Ive used both the app and assistant and nothing works. Ive tried updating to earlier versions of the firmware and they all fail to update. Maybe the beta will work?
2018-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules