Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Custom Colour Settings Have Changed
626 12 2018-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdb6ff1f7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1998786 ft
United Kingdom

Anyone noticed that the order that the Contrast/Sharpness/Saturation appear in custom settings have changed following the latest F/W release? They're no longer in the same order as before and are different to the P4P UI. Therefore a custom setting of 1,3,1 on the I2 means an entirely different config on the P4P. (Ipad Mini4).
2018-4-29
Use props
fansdb6ff1f7
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Custom Colour Sharpness Settings Disabled

Since the latest firmware release the sharpness setting in Custom Colour has moved to the centre. Also changing from minus three to plus three has no effect so it appears to have become disabled. Anyone else getting this issue? (I2/X5s/h264/MicroSD/Ipad mini 4/Latest DJIGo4)
2018-5-1
Use props
fansdb6ff1f7
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Also ...The sharpness setting is not working. Plus 3 looks the same as minus 3.
2018-5-1
Use props
fansdb6ff1f7
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Just bumping this post for the attention of DJI as it's causing me a lot of issues. Every custom sharpness setting I'm setting looks like plus 3. All footage on all sharpness settings is massivly crisp. The sharpness setting has also been moved in custom (Its now Contrast/Sharpness/Saturation) and I'm not sure if this issue is connected. Can anyone with an I2 and a Ipad mini 4 check this for me? It used to be Sharpness/Contrast/Saturation ... Still is on my Phantom 4 pro.
2018-5-1
Use props
fansdb6ff1f7
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Custom colour sharpness settings disabled after new FW

fansdb6ff1f7
Second Officer
Flight distance : 364727

United Kingdom

Just bumping this post for the attention of DJI as it's causing me a lot of issues. Every custom sharpness setting I'm setting looks like plus 3. All footage on all sharpness settings is massivly crisp. The sharpness setting has also been moved in custom (Its now Contrast/Sharpness/Saturation) and I'm not sure if this issue is connected. Can anyone with an I2 and a Ipad mini 4 check this for me? It used to be Sharpness/Contrast/Saturation ... Still is on my Phantom 4 pro.

2018-5-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We have been aware of the order issue and will get it fixed in the future APP release. But for the sharpness setting is not working, have you tried to reset Camera Settings or re-install the APP to see if the issue persists?
2018-5-4
Use props
fansdb6ff1f7
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-4 03:04
We have been aware of the order issue and will get it fixed in the future APP release. But for the sharpness setting is not working, have you tried to reset Camera Settings or re-install the APP to see if the issue persists?

Hi Mindy. Just got back from taking some stills. The custom setting is not working. Even at -3,-3,-3 in True Coour profile the image is saturated and at maximum sharpness. I reinstalled the new version of Go4 and reset the camera. Please advise ASAP as I have a job at the end of this week. EDIT. The Raw DNG files appear to be OK.
2018-5-5
Use props
fansdb6ff1f7
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi Mindy .. Update. I've reset the Ipad Mini 4 to factory settings and reinstalled Go4. This did not work. All custom sharpness settings do not work. All sharpness settings look like plus 3.
2018-5-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansdb6ff1f7 Posted at 2018-5-6 23:58
Hi Mindy .. Update. I've reset the Ipad Mini 4 to factory settings and reinstalled Go4. This did not work. All custom sharpness settings do not work. All sharpness settings look like plus 3.

Sir, I'm so sorry for the late response, I have iPad Mini 4 and the issue didn't happen, could you please provide us one original picture so that we can escalate the issue to the related engineer for further assistance? Just to clarify one the thing, Sharpness, Contrast and Saturation all cannot be customized right?
2018-5-10
Use props
fansdb6ff1f7
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi Mindy. Only sharpness is affected. Contrast & saturation are ok
2018-5-10
Use props
fansdb6ff1f7
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-10 02:42
Sir, I'm so sorry for the late response, I have iPad Mini 4 and the issue didn't happen, could you please provide us one original picture so that we can escalate the issue to the related engineer for further assistance? Just to clarify one the thing, Sharpness, Contrast and Saturation all cannot be customized right?

Hi Mindy I flew again today and sharpness setting in custom settings is still not adjustable. Has anyone else reported this issue? This is in video mode. DLog.
2018-5-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansdb6ff1f7 Posted at 2018-5-12 08:41
Hi Mindy I flew again today and sharpness setting in custom settings is still not adjustable. Has anyone else reported this issue? This is in video mode. DLog.

Is there any sample footage can be provided?
2018-5-15
Use props
fansdb6ff1f7
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi. I've just tried with my Iphone 6plus on the P4P and the result is the same so there is a problem with the Go4 app.  Adjusting the sharpness option in custom colour settings using DLog does not change the sharpness. Is there is anyone else on the forum who could check this? (h264, microSD, X5s, Oly glass, Dlog)
2018-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules