AGM X2 Android phone only charges when connect to RC
935 7 2018-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chrissy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 539833 ft

Hello the community,

Hope everyone's fine. I need your help please.

I've just purchased a AGM X2 phone and I ve problems connecting the RC to the phone. I've read a lot of threads but haven't found a solution...unfortunatly.

Here's the problem. When I connect the RC to the AGM X2 it only charges the phone...it doesn't connect to the RC. I've the same issue when I connect the phone to my computer...so it's probably a phone setting issue I cannot resolve yet. The weird things is that when I turn off my phone and then turn on, I can choose transfer data over charging only. But as soon as I exit DJI go app and go back to it...it only charges.

Anyway to help me? THank you.

Kind regards.
2018-4-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Chrissy, please try to adjust the USB adapter on the system settings. If it doesn't help, please try to reinstall the app, or change another USB cable.
If the issue persists, you might need to change another mobile device since it might have a configuration issue with this device. You can refer to the compatibility list below. devide support list.png
2018-5-6
Use props
ANTHONYVLOG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1217552 ft
  • >>>
France

If you power up the controller and it starts charging your phone and you are not prompted as to what settings the phone should use. Go into your device settings and select MTP. Some devices only default to "ChargeOnly" so make sure its in MTP for it to talk to the controller.
2018-5-6
Use props
Chrissy
lvl.2

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-5-6 19:52
Chrissy, please try to adjust the USB adapter on the system settings. If it doesn't help, please try to reinstall the app, or change another USB cable.
If the issue persists, you might need to change another mobile device since it might have a configuration issue with this device. You can refer to the compatibility list below.[view_image]

Thank you for the answer. Unfortunatly I cannot adust the USB adapter on the settings. It's automatic. I will try to change the cable and reinstall the app. It works...but only when I restard the phone, and it s quite enoying.
2018-5-7
Use props
Chrissy
lvl.2

ANTHONYVLOG Posted at 2018-5-6 22:25
If you power up the controller and it starts charging your phone and you are not prompted as to what settings the phone should use. Go into your device settings and select MTP. Some devices only default to "ChargeOnly" so make sure its in MTP for it to talk to the controller.

Thank you for the answer. Unfortunatly I ve no idea where to find that settings, if it exists!
2018-5-7
Use props
ANTHONYVLOG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1217552 ft
  • >>>
France

Chrissy Posted at 2018-5-7 11:36
Thank you for the answer. Unfortunatly I ve no idea where to find that settings, if it exists!

I just read your other comment above and if I may suggest to turn Airplane Mode On. I remember having a similar problem with the Huawei P9 Lite, app would run but not drone connection. It would only work after a restart, but after switching on airplane mode during the connection phase it all connects up and I am able to fly. Hope this helps. Godspeed!
2018-5-8
Use props
Chrissy
lvl.2

thank you I will try. Hopefully it works.
2018-5-14
Use props
djiuser_iCT3kBdO2S90
New
Flight distance : 190 ft
United States

My Moto X4 (OS Android 8.1.0) quit connecting with my Mavic Pro after the update, 2 weeks ago.  Even the latest update, 2 days ago failed to fix the problem.  Everything was fine before the update!  Don't screw with something that works fine, is what I believe
2018-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules