Controller Mdl GL 300G
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfb4d54b8
lvl.2

I am new to drones. Have a new Phantom 4 Advanced with Remote controller Mdl GL 300G. Is there guide to the various abbreviations on the main fly screen? Is there a user manual on just the controller?
Also, when I am 20 minutes into flight simulator mode, the bottom of my controller gets very hot! is this normal?
Thanks to you all for any help.
2018-4-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, do you refer the GL 300E, the one with a built-in screen? If yes, please kindly find page 8 from the user manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf

As for the hot issue, what's the estimated temperature at that time? Please try to cool off for some time to see whether it works.
2018-4-30
Use props
fansfb4d54b8
lvl.2

Thank you very much for your help.
2018-4-30
Use props
Safetyguy70
lvl.2

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-30 01:29
Hi there, do you refer the GL 300E, the one with a built-in screen? If yes, please kindly find page 8 from the user manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Phantom_4_Advanced/20171010/Phantom_4_Adv_and_Adv_Plus_User_Manual_EN.pdf

As for the hot issue, what's the estimated temperature at that time? Please try to cool off for some time to see whether it works.

The outside casing temp was approximately 112 degrees.
Additionally, I went over the owner's manual you kindly guided me to. It covers only the controller with DJI 4 go app and an external device.
It would be good if there was an owner's manual for the remote controller Mdl GL 300G with built in screen.
Thanks again
2018-4-30
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Safetyguy70 Posted at 2018-4-30 06:04
The outside casing temp was approximately 112 degrees.
Additionally, I went over the owner's manual you kindly guided me to. It covers only the controller with DJI 4 go app and an external device.
It would be good if there was an owner's manual for the remote controller Mdl GL 300G with built in screen.

Where do you see that 'Mdl GL 300G', has it that stamped on the label below?

From the specs to judge Susan did post the right link, P4A seem to have 2 possible controllers, GL300C or GL300E, see the picture below. The manual Susan linked to cover the GL300E with builtin display from last third of page 8 and all page 9, then comes the GL300C on page 10-11.

What are you missing regarding the controller that is not shown there? - beside of cause all the things need to be known like the drag down to enable the network, enter the settings, take screenshots in order to get support with issues etc.

And yes also the GL300E (+RC) get really hot, that is normal but shouldn't be so i guess.

P4A RC spec

P4A RC spec
2018-4-30
Use props
Safetyguy70
lvl.2
United States

KedDK Posted at 2018-4-30 12:11
Where do you see that 'Mdl GL 300G', has it that stamped on the label below?

From the specs to judge Susan did post the right link, P4A seem to have 2 possible controllers, GL300C or GL300E, see the picture below. The manual Susan linked to cover the GL300E with builtin display from last third of page 8 and all page 9, then comes the GL300C on page 10-11.

Thanks for your guidance and help. I mis-read the fine print.
2018-4-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Safetyguy70 Posted at 2018-4-30 12:48
Thanks for your guidance and help. I mis-read the fine print.

As KedDK mentioned, the built-in screen manual has been included in the link above. As for the temperature, it is normal for the built-in screen, please let it cool down for some time.
2018-5-7
Use props
Safetyguy70
lvl.2

Thank you Ms. Susan. I appreciate your help.
2018-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules