HELP “DEAD” New Cristal sky Ultra 7.85 Not Working at all.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steve H i2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322579 ft

Help New Cristal sky Ultra 7.85 Not Working Completely DEAD.
I have uses my Cristal Sky twice before for short two flights.
I went out  to fly my inspire 2 today after 15 mins coming back in to land.
The Cristal Sky just went completely blank no connection at all with my cendence remote controller or inspire 2.
Everything was fully charged before take off.
I checked the battery in Cristal Sky it was still 3/4 fully charged.
I have replaced the battery again to check the Cristal Sky but it is completely dead,
nothing at all is working on it, it will not switch on its just completely dead.
HELP I have contacted DJI today as I purchased it direct from them.

DJI have responded very fast to my problem, they have sorted out the return to check out the Cristal Sky Ultra.
Its now on its way back to them for repair ??? Now sorted and on its way back to me. great service DJI thanks.
thank you
2018-4-29
Use props
*rbh-andy*
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7489642 ft
  • >>>

Hi, my Crystal Sky Ultra also went black during shooting today. I think the backlight burned. I can see the screen content very little and there is no backlight. We had a head warning shortly before display disappeared, but we couldn't stop shooting.Crystal Sky it self wasn't hot at all. Air temperature was around 20° Celsius.
2018-4-29
Use props
Steve H i2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322579 ft

Mine will not turn back on at all it just died completely,  when I was coming in to land,
then for some reason the inspire 2 tried to go out of control but I managed to land it without any damage thanks to the propeller guards I have on it.
The Cristal Sky Ultra is completely dead and will not turn on at all you cannot see anything on the screen at all and have know way of checking it now.
2018-4-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Steve, we are so sorry for the unfortunate experience with our product, there should be hardware issue with the backlight, our repair center will help to get it addressed, please post the case number here if you need any assistance during this process.
2018-5-4
Use props
Simon7354
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1721414 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I had a similar problem today, last night I updated to 4.2.21 DJI GO4 app, everything was working fine, even after a rest.
Today went to switch on and nothing... I held down the power button for 60 seconds, nothing, did it again, still nothing, changed the battery from my other screen and still nothing, while I was reading the forum just fingering the power button it came back to life! Someone said about holding down the power button for 60 seconds on Android devices, seems to work.
2018-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules