Phantom 4 pro plus / Panoramics
1887 6 2018-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans666712cb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 127995 ft
Germany

Hi, hope somebody can help. I try to find out how I can download a Panoramic stiched photo with my 4 pro plus. When I use a remot with an ipad and cklick the play after shooting the pano the dji go 4 app is stitching the pano and I can dowland it to my I pad. When I use the remote from the plus with the Android device, I do the same but the stiched pano is only on the emote, no way to get this on a sd card (not on the drone and not on the remote). How can I get the pano to a SD card? All the single shoots from the pano are on the SD card, but not the stiched pano? PLEASe help. Thanks a lot.
2018-4-29
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Have you tried connecting the plus remote to a computer.
Andriod and ios dont like to talk to each other i have found this happen to me a few times in the past to get around it I've had to use a computer.
2018-4-29
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

See this thread specially the last posts.
Still saying it is not worth the trouble, stitch them in other software.
2018-4-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, to ensure the quality, it is still recommended to stitch with the third-party software.
2018-4-29
Use props
fans666712cb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 127995 ft

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-29 23:59
Hi there, to ensure the quality, it is still recommended to stitch with the third-party software.

Hi Susan, the stitching is not the  problem. The dji app is doing a great job, the problem is that I cannot save the stitched pano to my SD card to get it away from the remote.
2018-4-30
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

fans666712cb Posted at 2018-4-30 00:24
Hi Susan, the stitching is not the  problem. The dji app is doing a great job, the problem is that I cannot save the stitched pano to my SD card to get it away from the remote.

If you insist, take a look of the below picture, the pics stitched by the app would be found in every second folder in this path, the folders end with _result.

Also in the "DJI Album" folder you'll find some of the pictures you have watched and moved to the album on the RC, they all have strange names.

Placement of pano stiched in GO4 app on GL300E

Placement of pano stiched in GO4 app on GL300E
2018-4-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans666712cb Posted at 2018-4-30 00:24

Currently, there is only cached pano in APP, no pano in the SD card. If you need the cached one, please refer 6# suggestion to get it.
2018-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules