Why is my x5 osmo turning off while shooting?
998 4 2018-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IDEAFILMS
lvl.2
United States

Why is my x5 osmo turning off while shooting? this problem has been happening lately. i will be shooting and all of a sudden the screen frezes and gimbal starts to tweak out. what is the explanation to this? how do i fix this problem ASAP
2018-4-29
Use props
IDEAFILMS
lvl.2
United States

its also taking a while to turn on. like im turning on my osmo and nothing happens to the x5 gimbal. I have to touch the gimbal a little bit for it to start up. why is this happening? I have no time to send in. how do I fix it
2018-4-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the troubles, may I have the color of the indicator when the issue happens? Could you please try another SD card? You can also try to reset Camera Settings and calibrate the gimbal to see if the issue persists.
2018-5-2
Use props
IDEAFILMS
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-2 01:41
Sorry for the troubles, may I have the color of the indicator when the issue happens? Could you please try another SD card? You can also try to reset Camera Settings and calibrate the gimbal to see if the issue persists.

the problem is in the x5 camera. I have to touch and move the x5 on start up for it to run
2018-5-2
Use props
IDEAFILMS
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-2 01:41

no color it turns on but I have to touch the x5 camera. the problem is in the x5 camera. like its glitching out and spinning all type of ways.
2018-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules