Drone won't take off
52739 5 2018-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andy_Ziky
lvl.1
Vietnam

Hello there,
When I start my drone (Mavic Air) motors will start spinning and there is no error or warning message - GPS is green, status ready to fly, take off mode on. But my aircraft wont take off no matter what I press or where I put it.
I am not in NFZ.
Im just traveling China so I registered my drone on their official website so there should not be problem with it, or do I need to connect my registration to DJI app so it will allow me to take off?
Any ideas where could be a problem?
2018-4-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Andy, may I know how do you take off? Press the take-off button on the screen or push the throttle stick? Would you mind uploading a short video for better assistance? Thanks in advance!
2018-4-30
Use props
Andy_Ziky
lvl.1
Vietnam

Hello there. Thanks.
It seems to be ok now.
The problem was probably in the China location.
It took a full day after registration for DJI app to pop up some message about linking my account to a chinesse mobile number and giving me firmware update.
Now I am good to fly.
2018-4-30
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Andy_Ziky Posted at 2018-4-30 20:11
Hello there. Thanks.
It seems to be ok now.
The problem was probably in the China location.

Andy, it may fail to update the location before. Glad you solve it. Have a nice flight.
2018-4-30
Use props
bharat
New
India

navigation error message coming
2018-10-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

bharat Posted at 2018-10-15 23:44
navigation error message coming

Hi bharat, sorry to hear that, is the model of your drone Phantom 3 Professional? Please try to calibrate the IMU and compass, will the GPS be detected? Does the drone encounter any crash accident or hard landing? More details would be appreciated.
2018-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules