12Next >
14389 47 2018-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Deborah F
New

France

Hello,
I bought a Mavic air for my future travels to Japan and USA. I live in France.
If I plan to subscribe to the Dji Care Refresh plan, does it mean I'll be covered if something happens to my drone while in Japan and USA?
I don't want to pay 100 euros for a coverage only in France as the main purpose of buying a drone is for my travels around the world.

Please confirm whether the Dji Care Refresh is valid if I buy it from France but got damaged in another country.

Thanks in advance and regards,
Deborah
2018-4-30
Use props
Deborah F
New

Poland

Hi - got an answer from support service! For those who are wondering the same as me: you need to get back home from your travel and send the drone to the repair center in the region you bought from.
2018-4-30
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Deborah F Posted at 2018-4-30 04:53
Hi - got an answer from support service! For those who are wondering the same as me: you need to get back home from your travel and send the drone to the repair center in the region you bought from.

Yes, you are right. Users have to buy Care in the place they bought their drone. If you buy your drone in France, please buy France version of care: https://store.dji.com/fr/product/dji-care-refresh-mavic-air Thanks for your understanding.
2018-4-30
Use props
Rob_in_Tokyo
New
Japan

DJI Elektra Posted at 4-30 18:42
Yes, you are right. Users have to buy Care in the place they bought their drone. If you buy your drone in France, please buy France version of care: https://store.dji.com/fr/product/dji-care-refresh-mavic-air Thanks for your understanding.

Hi there,

If I bought a Spark from Amazon.com, is it possible to purchase DJI Care Refresh for Japan (as I reside in Japan)
2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Rob_in_Tokyo Posted at 11-20 05:22
Hi there,

If I bought a Spark from Amazon.com, is it possible to purchase DJI Care Refresh for Japan (as I reside in Japan)

Hi there, please note that DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. At the moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. May I know the serial number of the spark? I'd like to check the details to further assist you.
2018-11-20
Use props
paklegend
lvl.1
Turkey

I bought a spark from amazon USA and shipped it to turkey.
how can i use the DJI CARE Refresh please  help me out
2018-11-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

paklegend Posted at 11-21 10:47
I bought a spark from amazon USA and shipped it to turkey.
how can i use the DJI CARE Refresh please  help me out

Hi paklegend, May I know the serial number of your Spark? Also where are you currently located?
2018-11-21
Use props
paklegend
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Diana Posted at 11-20 07:43
Hi there, please note that DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. At the moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. May I know the serial number of the spark? I'd like to check the details to further assist you.

0ASDE990A100FP
2018-11-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Thank you for the serial number. Upon checking, the serial number has no DJI Care Refresh record. May I know where did you purchase DJI Care Plan? If in DJI Store, can you please provide the order number?
2018-11-21
Use props
paklegend
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Diana Posted at 11-21 16:04
Thank you for the serial number. Upon checking, the serial number has no DJI Care Refresh record. May I know where did you purchase DJI Care Plan? If in DJI Store, can you please provide the order number?

I have not yet purchased it i just wanted to know if i purchase it  from turkey although i have ordered it from amazon USA would the DJI care still work accordingly?
2018-11-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

paklegend Posted at 11-22 02:34
I have not yet purchased it i just wanted to know if i purchase it  from turkey although i have ordered it from amazon USA would the DJI care still work accordingly?

Hi there, at the moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.
If the drone is a USA version, please purchase the DJI Care Refresh from the USA, if the drone needs any repair or DJI Care Refresh service in the future, the drone will need to be sent to the corresponding repair center, otherwise, you will need to pay for the repair service. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-11-22
Use props
paklegend
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-22 03:00
Hi there, at the moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.
If the drone is a USA version, please purchase the DJI Care Refresh from the USA, if the drone needs any repair or DJI Care Refresh service in the future, the drone will need to be sent to the corresponding repair center, otherwise, you will need to pay for the repair service. Thanks for your understanding.

So if i purchase the US version and i have a problem that require the dji refresh services i can ship it to the  repair center in the US,  and after repairs will it be sent back to me here?
2018-11-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

paklegend Posted at 11-22 03:06
So if i purchase the US version and i have a problem that require the dji refresh services i can ship it to the  repair center in the US,  and after repairs will it be sent back to me here?

That is correct. If you are outside United States, customer will need to  shoulder the shipping fee.
2018-11-22
Use props
djiuser_dGP9Gu86ndxj
New

Hong Kong

Hi,

I am currently in Hong Kong and am thinking of buying a Mavic Mini. From my understanding, the official DJI Hong Kong store does not sell the Mavic Mini (the DJI online store states "Not available in your country/region"), and correspondingly, the online DJI Care Refresh site also states that its service for the Mavic Mini is "Not available in your country/region".

But a reputable consumer electronics retailer in Hong Kong, Fortress, does sell the Mavic Mini in Hong Kong. Upon inspecting the S/N sticker on the box at a high-street store, I observed that the product is in fact a UK version (the sticker label is titled "Mavic Mini Fly More Combo (UK)").

My question is: if I buy the UK version of the Mavic Mini at a retail store in Hong Kong, can my drone be covered if I buy the UK version of DJI Care Refresh for the Mavic Mini? even though my purchase receipt will state I bought the product in Hong Kong.

I have not yet bought the drone but I can supply an S/N if it helps as I took a picture of the box in the store. As a bit of context, Fortress in Hong Kong is equivalent to Best Buy in the US and Currys PC World in the UK in terms of its reputation.

Many thanks in advance for the help, sorry for the long message and stay safe during this pandemic!

Max
2020-4-27
Use props
Nenad Simunkovic
New

Germany

Hi. I bought mavic mini in Croatia, i move live to Germany. ( dji care refresh is on Croatia ) My care refresh is now valid in Germany? If damage happen? What i need to do now. Tnx.
2020-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Nenad Simunkovic Posted at 7-2 10:38
Hi. I bought mavic mini in Croatia, i move live to Germany. ( dji care refresh is on Croatia ) My care refresh is now valid in Germany? If damage happen? What i need to do now. Tnx.

The corresponding repair center of Croatia and Germany is the same which locates in Germany, if you need the DJI Care Refresh service, please start a ticket online https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav and select 'I have a DJI service plan', then send back, our repair center will help get it solved.
2020-7-2
Use props
Nenad Simunkovic
New

Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-2 20:17
The corresponding repair center of Croatia and Germany is the same which locates in Germany, if you need the DJI Care Refresh service, please start a ticket online https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav and select 'I have a DJI service plan', then send back, our repair center will help get it solved.

thanks
2020-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

You are welcome, please keep me updated if you have any further concerns.
2020-7-3
Use props
fans775f4789
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2623586 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

In view of current pandemics, international travel is difficult, I have bought a mavic air 2 with DJI care refresh bundle in US amazon. But I am now stuck in Hong Kong China due to travel restriction. Can I claim DJI care refresh repair if I can ship the drone back to US for repair? and then ship back to my relative in US for receiving the drone? So that the services is still within US?
2020-8-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans775f4789 Posted at 8-23 17:29
In view of current pandemics, international travel is difficult, I have bought a mavic air 2 with DJI care refresh bundle in US amazon. But I am now stuck in Hong Kong China due to travel restriction. Can I claim DJI care refresh repair if I can ship the drone back to US for repair? and then ship back to my relative in US for receiving the drone? So that the services is still within US?

Hi there, you may ship it back to your relative first, then ask your relative to help you create a case and ship the drone to DJI repair center from a US address, our repair center will ship the drone back to the US address after the service. Thanks.
2020-8-23
Use props
jza
lvl.1

Czechia

Hello,

could you help me please?

I will buy Mavic Mini 2 More Combo from person here in the Czech Republick. He bought Mavic 2 in Dominican Republick with Care Refresh but no activate.

Could I activate it here in the Czech republick?

Thank you for support,

br, jza.
2021-2-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jza Posted at 2-4 16:27
Hello,

could you help me please?

Hi there, could you PM me the serial number of the drone? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2021-2-5
Use props
jza
lvl.1

Czechia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-5 04:16
Hi there, could you PM me the serial number of the drone? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
Hello again.

I dont know how can I do private message. Could I také serial number here?

Thank you.

jza
2021-2-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jza Posted at 2-5 11:01
Hello again.

I dont know how can I do private message. Could I také serial number here?

Please click the "Personal Message" to send me a PM via your computer. Thanks.
2021-2-5
Use props
jza
lvl.1

Czechia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-5 23:34
Please click the "Personal Message" to send me a PM via your computer. Thanks.
[view_image]

PM sent. Thank you.
2021-2-9
Use props
djiuser_8F4CXXJ80K3x
lvl.1
Flight distance : 288497 ft
Serbia

Hello I buy dji mini 2 in Serbia - Europe. But in Serbia I cant buy dji care refresh for my mini 2. Can I use any country in Europe to buy dji refresh care? will be that valid ?
Thank You
2021-2-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jza Posted at 2-9 20:00
PM sent. Thank you.

Sorry for the late response. I have replied to your PM, please check it, thanks.
2021-2-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_8F4CXXJ80K3x Posted at 2-17 06:29
Hello I buy dji mini 2 in Serbia - Europe. But in Serbia I cant buy dji care refresh for my mini 2. Can I use any country in Europe to buy dji refresh care? will be that valid ?
Thank You

Hi there, at the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers in the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Switzerland, Norway, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, and Mainland China.
You can check whether DJI Care Refresh is available in your country on the DJI Online Store: https://store.dji.com/be/category/djicare-refresh.
To ensure that you can enjoy the services normally, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. Thanks.
2021-2-18
Use props
fanse29b3daf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 280719 ft
  • >>>
France

Bonjour ,  

i bought  s on amazon website in france  mavic air 2bundle with dji care refresh  but impossible to activate
my seria lnumber is 3YTBJ5800302EG
can you help me

Thanks

2021-6-17
Use props
fanse29b3daf
lvl.1
  • >>>
France

Bonjour,   

j'ai acheté s sur le site amazon en france mavic air 2bundle avec dji care refresh mais impossible d'activer
mon numéro de série est 3YTBJ5800302EG
pouvez vous m'aider

merci
2021-6-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fanse29b3daf Posted at 6-17 00:32
Bonjour ,  

i bought  s on amazon website in france  mavic air 2bundle with dji care refresh  but impossible to activate

Hi there, we found that your device was activated successfully but had not bound to DJI Care Refresh. Could you please tell us the exact problem you encountered when you activate the DJI Care Refresh? Is there any error message? Please provide us with more details so that we can locate the cause.
2021-6-17
Use props
fanse29b3daf
lvl.1
  • >>>
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-17 01:44
Hi there, we found that your device was activated successfully. Could you please tell us the exact problem you encountered? Is there any error message? Please provide us with more details so that we can locate the cause.

tout simplement  sur l application dji fly dans mon profil -gestion des appareils  -service ajouté
dji care " service de remplacement "  il est mentionné invalide  en outre lorsque je verifie le numero de serie sur  votre support dji  le numero de serie , j ai le message suivant " no valid service plan record "
2021-6-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fanse29b3daf Posted at 6-17 04:38
tout simplement  sur l application dji fly dans mon profil -gestion des appareils  -service ajouté
dji care " service de remplacement "  il est mentionné invalide  en outre lorsque je verifie le numero de serie sur  votre support dji  le numero de serie , j ai le message suivant " no valid service plan record "

Hi, sorry for the confusion caused. As per the serial number, DJI Care Refresh has not been bound to your drone. If you purchased the drone from Amazon, you may check with Amazon/seller to confirm if DJI Care Refresh is activated automatically or you may need to activate the DJI Care Refresh manually.
Thank you for your cooperation.
2021-6-17
Use props
djiuser_zmBT7PwG9BJi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108517 ft

Australia

Hi, if I bought my DJI Care Refresh in Australia will I be able to make a claim from New Zealand if something was to happen? Or did I just purchase it for nothing?
(Moving to New Zealand)
2021-10-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_zmBT7PwG9BJi Posted at 10-13 03:19
Hi, if I bought my DJI Care Refresh in Australia will I be able to make a claim from New Zealand if something was to happen? Or did I just purchase it for nothing?
(Moving to New Zealand)

Hi there, currently, DJI Care Refresh provides international coverage to DJI OM Series, DJI RS 2, DJI RSC 2 and DJI Pocket 2. For the supported products which purchased from DJI official stores or any other authorized channels with a valid proof of purchase, you can apply the replacement service and extended warranty service at any of the global DJI official or authorized repair centers who could provide DJI Care Refresh services once they confirmed your claim had met the service conditions.

For other products, the service is only available in the country or region where the DJI Care Refresh was purchased.

For more information about the DJI Care Refresh, please refer to the page below. Hope this helps. Thanks.
https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#faq
2021-10-13
Use props
fansb51c19a4
New

Egypt

Hello! I bought a DJI Mavic 3 (cine combo) from Romania. Before activating the product I want to buy a Dji Care Refresh (2 years plan). I've tried contacting all local resellers, but nobody can help me. Romania is inside the E.U. If I buy the DJI Care Refresh from the Poland/Germany/France site, will it cover accidents that happen in Romania?
2022-2-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansb51c19a4 Posted at 2-28 11:33
Hello! I bought a DJI Mavic 3 (cine combo) from Romania. Before activating the product I want to buy a Dji Care Refresh (2 years plan). I've tried contacting all local resellers, but nobody can help me. Romania is inside the E.U. If I buy the DJI Care Refresh from the Poland/Germany/France site, will it cover accidents that happen in Romania?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. You may send an email to our support team for purchase.
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_footer
At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers in the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Switzerland, Norway, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, and Mainland China.
DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. For instance, if you purchase a drone in a European country, then you need to buy the corresponding Care Refresh Service for European countries.  
2022-2-28
Use props
djiuser_lgN3lph7DQVs
New

Ecuador

Hi,  I bought my fpv in  Amazon Spain, it has the  care refresh,  now I'm in Ecuador and I had an accident, I would like to know if I can activate the insurance here in a authorized repair center in Ecuador? Thanks for the help.
2022-4-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_lgN3lph7DQVs Posted at 4-20 11:05
Hi,  I bought my fpv in  Amazon Spain, it has the  care refresh,  now I'm in Ecuador and I had an accident, I would like to know if I can activate the insurance here in a authorized repair center in Ecuador? Thanks for the help.

Hi there, we are sorry to read about the accident. We are sorry to tell you that as your purchased your drone and DJI Care Refresh in Spain, it is not supported to be used in Ecuador.
DJI Care Refresh is only eligible in the region where it was purchased. To ensure that you can enjoy the service normally, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.
Besides, currently, we may not have an authorized repair center in Ecuador. We are sorry about this.
2022-4-20
Use props
craftyglenn-sp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 134570 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Could you please tell me if Canada and the United States are considered the same region for purposes of buying care refresh. I bought an Inspire 2 in the US but live in Canada. When trying to buy care refresh I switched to US in top corner but can't pay as the option for putting in my province does not provide a drop down for provinces. Also will not accept a postal code.
2022-10-14
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules