Spark Power On Button
4989 20 2018-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DMX_MLT
First Officer
Malta

Hey Guys !

Correct me if I am wrong - Regarding the Battery Power On Button. As I am a bit confused.

To Power On - Press Once, the Press Again for 3 Seconds
To Power OFF - Press Once, the Press Again for 3 Seconds

To do these Settings Below does the Spark need to be in Stand By Powered On ?

Press 3 Seconds - Connect the Remote to Spark
Press 6 Seconds - Disconnect the Remote from Spark
Press 9 Seconds - Reset Wifi

Can you confirm and also let me know how many beeps you must hear please.

Thank you !

2018-4-30
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

After the Spark has been powered on, press and hold the power button for:

• 3 seconds (or until you hear 1 beep) to link the remote controller to the Spark
  • 6 seconds (or until you hear 2 beeps) to disconnect the remote controller (so you can enable virtual joysticks)
  • 9 seconds (or until you hear 3 beeps) to reset the Wi-Fi
2018-4-30
Use props
DMX_MLT
First Officer
Malta

msinger Posted at 2018-4-30 03:49
After the Spark has been powered on, press and hold the power button for:

Dear MSinger Thank You so much for clarifying it !

Much Obligated !

2018-4-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

msinger Posted at 2018-4-30 03:49
After the Spark has been powered on, press and hold the power button for:

Nice information.
2018-5-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DMX_MLT Posted at 2018-4-30 04:04
Dear MSinger Thank You so much for clarifying it !

Much Obligated !

Glad to know that you have figured it out. Hope you have a good time on flying the drone.
2018-5-5
Use props
DMX_MLT
First Officer
Malta

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-5-5 19:51
Glad to know that you have figured it out. Hope you have a good time on flying the drone.

Hello Diana !

Thank you for the Help and Care. Msinger is always helping me so much !

2018-5-6
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Glad to know that you have figured it out. Hope you have a good time on flying the drone.

Which drone, Diana?
2018-5-6
Use props
DMX_MLT
First Officer
Malta

Hello S-e-ven,

For you information, I waited almost 3-4weeks until the New Permits in Malta came out, yesterday they gave me the Permit from Transport Malta - Civil Aviation Directorate.

I had to also arrange for the Insurance of the Drone and 3rd Party Cover for Damages that may occur. This Insurance is compulsary, if you don't have it, you won't be Granted the Permit. This was another big headache to solve as you need a Commercial Permit.

If you fly a Drone here in Malta, without Permit/Insurance its is Illegal. Action will be taken by Officials, there no excuse of not being informed. This New Laws where applied from 1st May 2018.

S-e-ven you maybe like 'Making Fun of People', its ok, I like reading your 'Useless Comments' that dont help anyone.

Just to let you know, when buying the Spark (My First Drone), I am interested in Respecting my Country Laws, watching out How to Fly Safely, and have all my Permits in Line with Authorities, thats the way we do it here in Malta - Europe.

I wonder what Permits you have, Insurance in casing you hurt someone or cause damage, and observing to Obey the Country Rules. I aint care as thats not my business and wont comment on the video/photo illegallities I see you doing, as I am not a 'TIME WASTER' and 'TROLL' like you are.

I can understand why You as European, flew off to Thailand. As I told you once, many Old Guys like you visit Thailand for certain Hobbies due to the desperation, frustration and rejection they have Inside Themselves.

If I was you, I would prefer to keep my Mouth Shut, as you do a Better Example of Yourself.

Following me, means you are Thinking on me Day and Night, I dont Follow you as I dont give a duck about you or your life as I dont find anything you do as Interesting, more like Depressive and Boring, I understand you do this to gain fame and attention, well with me it doesnt work, I can easily spot a Bully or Troll or Time Waster, who gives bad or inaccurate information just to fool Beginners like me.

You must be ashamed in wasting time of Beginners like me, who want to Learn. You have fun giving bad information, like you have done at the past, just to make a fool out of me and cause me an Accident ! Shame on You - S-e-ven. When I told you this you went Nuts and now try to Troll me whereever I go. No Problem. I will contact DJI Moderators on you, they are here to Help Us. I have Friends here who really take time to explain and help out ! I am glad I am surrounded with Good Guys, and the Bad Ones are only less than 1%.

Now you are IGRNORED 'S-e-ven' as Silence is the Best Medicine. This time I wasted 5minutes as I am a very fast typer, I just replied to you, to make my facts clear.

2018-5-6
Use props
DMX_MLT
First Officer
Malta

Glad to know that you have figured it out. Hope you have a good time on flying the drone.

Dear Diana,

Can you please BLOCK - S-e-ven from talking to me. I will Ignore him, but he keeps on following me whereever I go and making fun of beginners like me.

I am here as I wish to learn, and Thank God, I found many Nice Friends who really take time helping me with such care and attention. They really give me good suggestions !

Kindly look at the Reply where I explain everything about this Guy - 'S-e-ven'. Can you kindly WARN HIM to stay away from me please.

In my reply I explain that I have a Drone but had to wait for - PERMITS / INSURANCE / STUDY well how to Fly - as my aim in using DJI Products, is to observe the Law, and Fly Safe. I come here to clarify problems that may arise. The Drone is not a Toy, and I wish to be a Very Good Pilot, who knows what he is doing.

If you have a moment kindly read my Comment.

Thank you, so much for your Support.

DMX_MLT (Darryl)
2018-5-6
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
  • >>>
Thailand

Yep, an "ignore"-function would be really helpful, in this forums.
Without it is really not easy, not "to follow someone", who is all over the forum.
Also a "no PM from" function would help sometimes, methinks!
Mostly it is not needed, but every now and then it would be very, very helpful!
2018-5-6
Use props
DMX_MLT
First Officer
Malta

S-e-ven Posted at 2018-5-6 05:06
Without it is really not easy, not "to follow someone", who is all over the forum.

You will be the One of the Reasons I will use it for, S-e-ven.

A BLOCK USER Button is needed.
2018-5-6
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

S-e-ven Posted at 2018-5-6 05:06

I'm with you "S."  The presence of some posters gets annoying.  Asking questions that are clearly covered 1) in the manual(s), 2) the tutorial videos, and 3) easily found by performing a search, weigh down the clarity and helpfulness of this forum.  
2018-5-6
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Please read the manual and take advantage of the online Tutorial for the DJI SPARK
https://forum.dji.com/thread-99957-1-1.html

2018-5-6
Use props
DMX_MLT
First Officer
Malta

WebParrot Posted at 2018-5-6 05:55
I'm with you "S."  The presence of some posters gets annoying.  Asking questions that are clearly covered 1) in the manual(s), 2) the tutorial videos, and 3) easily found by performing a search, weigh down the clarity and helpfulness of this forum.

No one is obligating you to read them, the Door is open for you to leave.

This is my Post, no one asked you to Come and Comment. No need of your Help, Grumpy.

The name Parrot is very suitable for you. Just repeating you Friend 'S' Trolling Character !

If you want you can start a Discussion of Overaged Bored Pilot like yourself, I as a Beginner am interested to listen to what others have to say and learn from them.

Bye Bye ! Troll.

2018-5-6
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DMX_MLT Posted at 2018-5-6 05:59
No one is obligating you to read them, the Door is open for you to leave.

This is my Post, no one asked you to Come and Comment. No need of your Help, Grumpy.

Your childish reply confirms that you lack the maturity to look beyond the words and think before you reply.  You have no idea how old I am.  My WebParrot screen name has evolved from my use of Parrot Quadcopters, long before the Spark and Mavic.  Spend some time reading the posts of other 'veteran' pilots before you presume they are unhelpful.  If you spent more time flying and less time posting you'd stop being a beginner..... "second officer."

[EDIT] :  And threatening me via Personnal Messaging confirms my impressions of your behavior.

2018-5-6
Use props
DMX_MLT
First Officer
Malta

I am a Child near your Old Age. Thats sure. From the Picture of Two Muppets it shows your Character.

Just incase you change it, I put a picture here.

You are a Veteran ? (Second Officer Still) ?

You don't instruct me what to do, this shows how arrogant and desperate you are ! Trying to instruct others, who dont even know you ! Jumping out of nowwhere !

I just read your posts and dont like them sorry, boring. Your are not here to teach others, but to Ruin Posts been seeing you post 'Nonsense' but didnt careless about you.

In the PM I wrote this Look. Thats only Warnings for you to stay away Grumpy Oldie.

Webby2.jpg
2018-5-6
Use props
DMX_MLT
First Officer
Malta

WebParrot Posted at 2018-5-6 06:12
Your childish reply confirms that you lack the maturity to look beyond the words and think before you reply.  You have no idea how old I am.  My WebParrot screen name has evolved from my use of Parrot Quadcopters, long before the Spark and Mavic.  Spend some time reading the posts of other 'veteran' pilots before you presume they are unhelpful.  If you spent more time flying and less time posting you'd stop being a beginner..... "second officer."

[EDIT] :  And threatening me via Personnal Messaging confirms my impressions of your behavior.

Now I will leave all these for others to see. As I told you and your friend S-e-ven, posts like yours will be Ignored.
So if this hurts you to see Beginners in these Forums, deal with your Problem, and stay away.
No one asked your Help here. ''Second Officer...''

If you are trying to Retaliate as I reported you, thats your problem. If you kept your mouth shut, you would make a F00l out of yourself.
Now the post an the Mupper Avatar will be the proof of what I said. DJI have all the copies of this bad comments and harassements you are doing with S-e-ven.

You must be Ashamed of yourself at your Old Age, making fun of Beginners like me.

2018-5-6
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
  • >>>
Thailand

WebParrot Posted at 2018-5-6 05:55

A (realworld) friend of mine is offering a bet. That there is soon a captain in this forum, without any DJI product in the profil. I am not so sure but I am not betting against ;-)
2018-5-6
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

S-e-ven Posted at 2018-5-6 06:48
A (realworld) friend of mine is offering a bet. That there is soon a captain in this forum, without any DJI product in the profil. I am not so sure but I am not betting against ;-)

Yeah.... I'm starting to miss Bulldog ;-)
2018-5-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DMX_MLT Posted at 2018-5-6 02:16
Hello Diana !

Thank you for the Help and Care. Msinger is always helping me so much !

You are welcome. Here we should just like family, help each other.
2018-5-7
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-5-7 23:48
You are welcome. Here we should just like family, help each other.

Thank you Diana, I will just Ignore them, as you suggested to me.

They are not helpful anyways.

Have a Good Day !
2018-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules