Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cell Deviation - Should this concern me?
558 7 2018-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Folkestone
Captain
Flight distance : 843199 ft
United Kingdom

I was just looking at some flight logs and noticed that I had cell deviations and it came up in red. During the flight, there were no problems and the Mavic behaved impeccably.

If I hadn't looked at the flight log, I'd have been none the wiser but sadly, I did, now I am concerned. Should I be? What might cause it and how can I stop it?

There were parts of the flight in the red and others in the grey, the attached picture is part of the record.
Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 15.40.59.png
2018-4-30
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Generally the Go4 App would prompt you if there is any issues, try running your battery to between 5 to 8% and then fully charge it up again.
2018-4-30
Use props
Folkestone
Captain
United Kingdom

I’ll give that a try and see what happens. The app said nothing and if I wasn’t being nosy I’d never be worried.

Curiosity killed the cat and all.
2018-4-30
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

You got this from Airdata? I would recommend to cross check on Phantomhelp.
2018-4-30
Use props
Folkestone
Captain
United Kingdom

That was from phantomhelp.

What’s the difference?
2018-4-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Yes, as the floor 2# mentioned, if there is an issue, there will be a notification from the DJI GO4 app to let you know what happened. So please keep close attention to the notification from the DJI GO4 app, if there is no error message, then you don't need to worry so much. Thanks!
2018-5-5
Use props
Folkestone
Captain
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-5-5 20:16
Yes, as the floor 2# mentioned, if there is an issue, there will be a notification from the DJI GO4 app to let you know what happened. So please keep close attention to the notification from the DJI GO4 app, if there is no error message, then you don't need to worry so much. Thanks!

Thank you for the reply.  I’ve had several more successful flights since and the app has shown no error messages. I’ll stop worrying and carry on enjoying the drone.
2018-5-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Folkestone Posted at 2018-5-5 20:34
Thank you for the reply.  I’ve had several more successful flights since and the app has shown no error messages. I’ll stop worrying and carry on enjoying the drone.

You are welcome. Happy flying.
2018-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules