Dji spark new locked
898 3 2018-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_TFR0sVSyrJUY
lvl.1

Hello i recently bought a dji spark 2 days ago and was super excited. After spending about 4 hours trying to get it to fly and setting it up i cant seem to get anywhere. As i have already factory restored it and tried literally everything. This morning i called the technical support hotline to talk with someone about the issue. I spoke with a man named Derek and brought up the issue stated on here and referenced admin DJI SUSAN and how the engineers knew of the current problem. This is where things started to spirol Derek then assured me that the DJI forum is run by DJI and not a 3rd party company. But he cannot state whether they know the same training or support abilities. Derek was the supervisor he stated and said that what DJI SUSAN wasnt acurate and that he will send me an email to fill out info to further solve this problem aka they want to send me a new drone with a turn around time of 10 business days plus shipping and handling time ( realistically 3 weeks). I just want a straight answer on what my problem is?
2018-4-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, could you tell us your phone number you contacted our Support? We'd like to check the exact status and keep improving. If you have the same experience of unlocked Spark on Android, please refer my previous suggestion and change to another IOS device to verify. Please keep us posted on the latest progress, thanks!
2018-4-30
Use props
djiuser_TFR0sVSyrJUY
lvl.1

As you can see I was on the phone for an hour and got nowhere. I also do not own an IOS device at all and never have, as has no one in my house hold.
Screenshot_20180501-090041_Contacts.jpg
2018-5-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_TFR0sVSyrJUY Posted at 2018-5-1 05:04
As you can see I was on the phone for an hour and got nowhere. I also do not own an IOS device at all and never have, as has no one in my house hold.

I guess what Susan means is your own phone number which you are used to call our support team, thus we can make an investigation to keep improving our customer support. If you do not have the IOS mobile device, please download the old version DJI Go 4, I will send you PM, please check. Thanks.
2018-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules