Update or just leave
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skyclean123
lvl.2
Flight distance : 180781 ft

United Kingdom

Hi guys
So sorry if iv losted this twice,but can not seem to find it so iv posted it again...still getting use to site
Anyway quick question....
My phant 3 advance is asking for update but seen on a few threads that things have gone wrong for a few pilots when they have done a update...
Iv just lost a phantom 3 stand (fell out sky& broke now) and dont want to risk looseing this also as that will be the end of my done career..lol
Any info is appriciated guys..
Kind regards
Justin
2018-4-30
Use props
Skyclean123
lvl.2
Flight distance : 180781 ft

United Kingdom

And thats my point....
I can see a guy started a thread just below me eith the same lroblems im worried about!!
2018-4-30
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

"can not seem to find it so iv posted it again"
If in doubt, click on the "Personal homepage" link on top of your browser or your profile on some other post, then click "Posts".
When in doubt if a post or thread did get posted, use F5 or refresh.

Edit: you can also just click on any random profile and then click Points or any of the options below to get to your own profile.

The general advise is that if it now fly satisfying don't upgrade or in another popular term, If it ain't broke don't fix it. Guess the DJI devs could learn of that ...
2018-4-30
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Agree with the above post. If it is working, and you are not real sure about the upgrade and what to do if you have issues, leave it alone. At this point there is not much to gain by doing the upgrade besides more NFZ restrictions. LOL
2018-5-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Justin, is there any issue when you fly the drone? If everything works well, there is no need to update.
2018-5-1
Use props
justin r
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi guys
Hey really appreciate your help and posts..thank you

Thanks keddk.
Know were to find them now,thank you & thank you for info on update!

Hi ricardo...
Makes sense not to try and update if flying okay...just keep seeing guys update and makes problems....didnt want to risk it...and put restrictions on drone as i like about 2 miles away from power station and get a warning soon as i take off,,even from my garden..
Thank you bro....

Hi susan
Thank you for your post..
No i have no issues in flight,,just wanted to make sure all up to date  with firmware etc.
But when iv looked into it a lot guys been flying great until they updated latest download available from DJI and i have actually seen drones crash or malfunction due to some sort of bug,well not seen them but seen posts about update Probs, so was a bit dubious to start playing around with it especially as i have not got a clue what im doing and im still getting use to functions on drone...i appreciate your post susan,thank you!

Well big "THANK YOU" you guys..
Not going to touch it now and just keep flying as often as i can...
Have a nice evening everyone..
Kindest regards
Justin
2018-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules