Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Uploading flight records problem.
677 4 2018-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gcomfx
lvl.3
Flight distance : 119613 ft
United States

I can't seem to get my fight records to upload to the cloud this past few weeks.  It gets to 90% or more then errors out.  Anyone else having issues?

Go4App v4.2.12 (3110) on an iPhone 8+
2018-4-30
Use props
eried
First Officer
Flight distance : 655830 ft
Norway

Just as a reference, the same version in Android syncs everything properly
2018-4-30
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

If you change an Internet access and have the same result, please export the log that you failed to sync to dropbox or googles. And you can connect your phone with PC and use ITune to find the files. Here is the path for your reference: /sdcard/DJI/dji.go.v4/FlightRecord/SyncResult Please PM me your DJI Account. Thanks for your support.
2018-5-4
Use props
gcomfx
lvl.3
United States

How does the flight log work when you use multiple devices?  I sometimes use an iPad instead of my iPhone. Although I tend to use my phone more as the screen is easier to see outdoors.  I'm not sure a sunshade will even help the ipad. :/
2018-5-9
Use props
gcomfx
lvl.3

Okay. I did some digging around in the App and Finally got my flight records to upload! I think it was failing because I wasn’t “really” logged in?? I couldn’t get on the forum through the app. It would tell me to login, but then there wasn’t a link on the screen? I finally found a different section where it forced a login and the forum worked on the app after that. I tried a full flight log update and it worked!! Now my question is, do I now do this on my iPad too? It has flights on it as well.
2018-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules