Camera/gimbal fixed; but not - alignment issue
932 3 2015-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hjf
lvl.1

United States

Hit a tree (d'oh) on landing, and my copter dropped only about 6' to the ground; but it was enough to knock the camera loose from the gimbal.  Being a handy sort, I basically took apart most of what I could get apart to see what broke.  From what I could see, nothing.  So I put it all back together, but the camera isn't level on startup.  I've found that if I pitch & yaw the copter, the gimbal stabilization seems to work fine; but I can't figure out how to recalibrate the camera to level.  Is there a secret to this?  TIA.

2015-5-10
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Pictures tell a thousand words.  Can you post a pic from the front and the  back of the camera so we can see what you have?
2015-5-10
Use props
hjf
lvl.1

United States

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-5-11 01:31
Pictures tell a thousand words.  Can you post a pic from the front and the  back of the camera so we ...

Aha.  Faster than I could manage to take a few pix, I figured out the problem from some repair vids on the forum.  It was just a question of detaching the camera, realigning the gimbal shaft, then reattaching the camera in the right position. Thanks just the same.  I'm back in business.
2015-5-11
Use props
flydronefly
lvl.3

United States

hjf@hjfpe.com Posted at 2015-5-12 08:21
Aha.  Faster than I could manage to take a few pix, I figured out the problem from some repair vid ...

i can sleep now
2015-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules