Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
camera drift
628 4 2018-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wrangrob
lvl.1
United States

im a dumbass and crashed my mavic pro. i wrecked the camera and installed a new one. had some issues at first, but most have cleared now. only problem is that i now seem to get some tilt that i have to constantly correct and the camera seems to drift to onesid or the other. the drone stays still. i have recalibrated several time, but no further improvement. will a factory reset work, or am i stuck with this issue?

2018-5-1
Use props
rent
Captain
Flight distance : 1773458 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Is the camera balanced - does it tilt or droop down when not powered on? The gimbal mechanism could also have been damaged during the crash.
2018-5-1
Use props
wrangrob
lvl.1
United States

rent Posted at 2018-5-1 08:37
Is the camera balanced - does it tilt or droop down when not powered on? The gimbal mechanism could also have been damaged during the crash.

havent checked balance, but i replaced the entire camera and gimbal system....kinda mad becasue after buying the replacement, i realized i could have fixed it all for $40
2018-5-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry to hear the crash. Currently, it is not recommended to take apart the unit at your end which may void the warranty. If you need any further assistance, please kindly send the unit in for diagnosis:
https://www.dji.com/support
2018-5-2
Use props
wrangrob
lvl.1
United States

crash was totally my fault. so warranty wouldnt have covered it anyhow, and i didnt purchase any extended coverage
2018-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules