Cannot Record to FB Live - Error #4 Application Request Limit Rea...
1237 3 2018-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RMuseum
New
United States

Hi,

I received this error and I didn't know there was a limit: "Cannot record live video (#4) Application request limit reached"

How do I clear the limit/reset it or when does the application automatically reset?

Thank you, your help would be much appreciated.

2018-5-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

RMuseum, may I know the model of the mobile device which you are used to making live streaming? Have you tried other mobile phone or another live streaming platform? Can you please post the screenshot of the error message here for further support? Thank you.
2018-5-2
Use props
RMuseum
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-2 00:25
RMuseum, may I know the model of the mobile device which you are used to making live streaming? Have you tried other mobile phone or another live streaming platform? Can you please post the screenshot of the error message here for further support? Thank you.

Hi Mindy,

The error message was: "Cannot Record to FB Live - (Error #4) Application Request Limit Reached. Not sure how to get a screenshot while using the app.  

The model number is: ZMO1
DJI Osmo Mobile

I have just used Facebook Live since that is the only account we use to livestream for my organization. I used the FB app through my phone and I can livestream fine.

Let me know your thoughts and thank you,
Marcus
2018-5-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

RMuseum Posted at 2018-5-2 06:17
Hi Mindy,

The error message was: "Cannot Record to FB Live - (Error #4) Application Request Limit Reached. Not sure how to get a screenshot while using the app.  

Hi Marcus, sorry that I never heard of ZMO1 mobile phone, it is not in our compatible list, therefore the compatibility cannot be fully guaranteed, I mean any chance to try another mobile phone? GTScreenshot_20180504_174422.png
2018-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules