Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
erm houston i have a problem (snapped my gimbal)
699 6 2018-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans433fc589
lvl.1
United Kingdom

hey guys first post on here but just wonderd if anyone has ever done this or come across someone who has . this basically happend in switerland in saas fee last october , i was filming a skateboarder on a skaterboarder when we were flying down a hill and i was wearing my snowboard boots and clothes still when all of a sudden the skateboard wheel decided to pop off . then i went fluing into the air and eneded up doing pretty much a frontflip to front roll whislt smashing my camera and ronin m onto the tarmac , and now this happened . im wanting to get it rapired so gonna send it to dji repair centre soon but thought id comment and show u guys on here first to see if anyone had similar problems  
thankks in advance people

broken

broken

snapped

snapped
2018-5-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are terribly sorry for what happened, please send in at your most convenience and our repair center will help to get it addressed. Please keep us updated if you need any assistance during this process.
2018-5-1
Use props
Scottyboy
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-1 18:38
We are terribly sorry for what happened, please send in at your most convenience and our repair center will help to get it addressed. Please keep us updated if you need any assistance during this process.

thank you I have booked it into a repair shop niobium's Netherlands .. but do. you think its repairable ??
2018-5-3
Use props
smirnoff9969
First Officer
Flight distance : 582776 ft
Croatia

everything is repairable...real master should reckognise what type of alloy is it and with some welding technique make it brand new!
2018-5-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Scottyboy Posted at 2018-5-3 09:50
thank you I have booked it into a repair shop niobium's Netherlands .. but do. you think its repairable ??

Please note that products and components presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. You can contact your dealer for help or contact our support team to start a ticket.
2018-5-4
Use props
Scottyboy
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-4 01:24
Please note that products and components presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. You can contact your dealer for help or contact our support team to start a ticket.

hi there , so I sent it to Dji repair centre and have been quoted about 886 pounds for the repair , and I can go and buy a brand new one for 940 with everything brand new on it , I think that price is outrageous , is there anyway I can have it returned as I don't want to go ahead with the repair work if its going to cost me that much ......thats daylight robbery
2018-5-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Scottyboy Posted at 2018-5-24 14:51
hi there , so I sent it to Dji repair centre and have been quoted about 886 pounds for the repair , and I can go and buy a brand new one for 940 with everything brand new on it , I think that price is outrageous , is there anyway I can have it returned as I don't want to go ahead with the repair work if its going to cost me that much ......thats daylight robbery

Sorry to hear that, if you would like the device to return without repair, please contact our support, the team will help you with the next steps.
2018-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules