Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Extra username entries in left-right swipes on dji go 4
621 5 2018-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Quad Flyin Ape
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2368264 ft
  • >>>

Ok, how does one remove extra user entries in the DJI go 4 app?  I have a total of 4 but only have one MPP.

tried a few things buit no joy yet.
2018-5-1
Use props
nywrecker
First Officer
Flight distance : 832421 ft

The short answer: you can’t. I have the same problem and opened a case with DJI. They told it cannot be done.
You will notice that one of the users is the sum of the other ones.
2018-5-1
Use props
Quad Flyin Ape
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2368264 ft
  • >>>

I was afraid of that.   Thanks for the confirm though.  
2018-5-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I am sorry to tell it can't be deleted at this moment. However, if it is possible, you can provide me with the screenshots of profiles that were generated on the flight records, tell the DJI GO 4 app version, PM me your drone's serial number and your DJI account, I would like to forward to the engineers to check again. Thank you in advance.
2018-5-1
Use props
Straker
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8431946 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 5-1 21:08
I am sorry to tell it can't be deleted at this moment. However, if it is possible, you can provide me with the screenshots of profiles that were generated on the flight records, tell the DJI GO 4 app version, PM me your drone's serial number and your DJI account, I would like to forward to the engineers to check again. Thank you in advance.

So do we have a fix? I have 3 users in mine I'd like to combine them to one for everything including my dji.com account
2018-11-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Straker Posted at 11-15 10:13
So do we have a fix? I have 3 users in mine I'd like to combine them to one for everything including my dji.com account

Hi Straker, may I know if you need to gather the flight records on different drones into one page? Sorry to tell that it is not supported.
There will be at least 2 pages on the flight record column, the first page is the account info, the other is the specific flight record of one drone. If you had multiple drones, there will be different pages for each drone. If you don't need the extra drone (user's name), you can delete the flight records under this drone and sync the records again, please kindly note that the records will also be deleted. You may need to consider if you need that records before doing it.
Please let me know if I misunderstand the case. Thank you.
2018-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules