Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Scamming Website DIJI
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Luis Estrella Reynoso
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40079 ft
Dominican Republic

Beware of websites like this "https://www.solobeststore.com", on social networks false ads appear and go to sites similar to this where they steal your credit card information and cheat you.

DJI must have a reporting system for thieves like these, some call DIJI to differentiate the DJI brand.

2018-5-1
Use props
Luis Estrella Reynoso
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40079 ft
Dominican Republic

sshot-3.png

sshot-1.png
2018-5-1
Use props
djiuser_iGJqCoTNTQSa
lvl.4
United States

If you're stupid enough to buy this because you think it is real, you deserve the consequences. Call it Social Darwinism..
2018-5-1
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_iGJqCoTNTQSa Posted at 2018-5-1 19:17
If you're stupid enough to buy this because you think it is real, you deserve the consequences. Call it Social Darwinism..

A bit blunt but very true, the URL is nothing like DJI, not even mentioned in the url, there is nothing on the site the other than the DJI logo that makes me think its DJI, many, many sites use the DJI logo for whatever reason, namely Authorised Sellers etc yes they have copied the descriptions and styles but other than that.......

I am going to be blunt too, if you think for 1 minute that you can get a phantom 4 pro for £57 then you really need a long hard think about using the  internet in the future as it appears its not a safe place for you, blunt, yes, to the point, yes, true, YES sorry you were naive and got stung, may it be a lesson lurnt
2018-5-1
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Thanks for the warning, if you has fallen into that catch hopefully you have reported it everywhere possible and notified your bank trying to get a cashback.

It is the good old saying, if it sounds too good to be true it properly is.
2018-5-1
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Thanks for your reminding. Please buy our products from recommended places and official stores. The situation will be forwarded. Please be careful for the unreliable spam.
2018-5-3
Use props
Halvard Howe
New

Jamaica

I'm an older guy who has been looking to purchase a drone for my grandson.
I was happy when I stumbled on what I thought was a genuine deal.

I don't pretend to know anything about tech stuff and was just doing some research.
2018-5-6
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Halvard Howe Posted at 2018-5-6 14:28
I was happy when I stumbled on what I thought was a genuine deal.

Further research will reveal that it is a scam. This is why it is not wise to buy things from the internet until you know the best and safest place to shop.
2018-5-6
Use props
fansb1fe1104
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3372566 ft

Bashy Posted at 2018-5-1 20:27
A bit blunt but very true, the URL is nothing like DJI, not even mentioned in the url, there is nothing on the site the other than the DJI logo that makes me think its DJI, many, many sites use the DJI logo for whatever reason, namely Authorised Sellers etc yes they have copied the descriptions and styles but other than that.......

I am going to be blunt too, if you think for 1 minute that you can get a phantom 4 pro for £57 then you really need a long hard think about using the  internet in the future as it appears its not a safe place for you, blunt, yes, to the point, yes, true, YES sorry you were naive and got stung, may it be a lesson lurnt

The logo is actually DIJI and way at the bottom of the page it says "E-Sky Phantom 4 Pro" there is a picture of the top and instead of it saying DJI it says E_sky.
2018-5-6
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-3 00:42
Thanks for your reminding. Please buy our products from recommended places and official stores. The situation will be forwarded. Please be careful for the unreliable spam.

This kind of ripoff website is common today. Too bad for those who foolishly fall prey to them losers.

RedHotPoker
2018-5-6
Use props
fans288a21d8
New

Cyprus

I have buy a drone and i want to take my money back what i can do?
2018-5-8
Use props
fans288a21d8
New

Cyprus

I have buy a drone and i want to take my money back what i can do?
2018-5-8
Use props
fans288a21d8
New

Cyprus

Luis Estrella Reynoso Posted at 2018-5-1 18:38
[view_image][view_image]
[view_image]

Hi i have buy a drone from solobeststore and i want my money back what i can do?
2018-5-8
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

fans288a21d8 Posted at 2018-5-8 05:55
Hi i have buy a drone from solobeststore and i want my money back what i can do?

If you have not received you drone, talk to your bank and the local police to get advise.
2018-5-8
Use props
Darryl Ortega
New

Philippines

hi im from philippines i order in solobeststore.com phantom 4 advance , can you help me how to track my items..
2018-5-30
Use props
Eric13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13925922 ft
  • >>>

Darryl Ortega Posted at 2018-5-30 01:21
hi im from philippines i order in solobeststore.com phantom 4 advance , can you help me how to track my items..

Did you pay by credit card? Call the credit card company and pass on the information you have.
Have your credit card shut down immediately. You need a new one.
Ask the company if they credit the amount you paid.
2018-5-30
Use props
Eric13
lvl.4
  • >>>

fans288a21d8 Posted at 2018-5-8 05:55

Did you pay by credit card? Call the credit card company and pass on the information you have.
Have your credit card shut down immediately. You need a new one.
Ask the company if they credit the amount you paid.
2018-5-30
Use props
Eric13
lvl.4
  • >>>

Halvard Howe Posted at 2018-5-6 14:28
I was happy when I stumbled on what I thought was a genuine deal.

I can imagine that someone falls for it when having no idea about the subject.
Have you gotten ripped off by a site like this?

The funny thing is:
If these discounts were lower and not so extreme like 75% I think even more people would fall for it.
2018-5-30
Use props
Eric13
lvl.4
  • >>>

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-3 00:42

Check this link and read the comments of people at the bottom.
You have a name and address now for this scam. Probably fake as well:

https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/solobeststore.com
2018-5-30
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Isn't this place in China?
2018-5-30
Use props
Eric13
lvl.4
  • >>>

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-5-30 03:30
Isn't this place in China?

What? Milwaukee is in China?  ;-)
2018-6-1
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Eric13 Posted at 2018-6-1 07:39
What? Milwaukee is in China?  ;-)

Yes,,just south of Hungchow. Exlax capital of the world.
2018-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules