95712 45 2018-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Creative Drone Worx (WA) Posted at 4-7 09:25
Hello,

I have a TELLO that is fairly new,, hasn't had tomany crashes and has just Stopped working.

Inlined with the issue, how about trying the steps below?
Step 1: Power off the drone first
Step 2: Hold the power button with power off for about  5 to 8S until the green led goes off. [ Gotta release it as soon as the green led turns off ]
Step 3:  Once succeed, it would flashing red led.
Step 4:  Then connect Tello's wifi and redo firmware upgrade.
If no good luck, your detailed description would be greatly valued.
2019-4-8
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Creative Drone Worx (WA) Posted at 4-7 09:25
Hello,

I have a TELLO that is fairly new,, hasn't had tomany crashes and has just Stopped working.

Dear customer,
In regard to your problem,it is normally caused by upgrading failure. Please try this way to re-upgrade. Please hold the Power Button for 5 seconds when the Tello is powered off, and release it when the green indicator turns off. Then the indicator will pulse red. Connect to the Tello's Wi-Fi and go to Setting - more - firmware version to upgrade the firmware again. After upgrading the firmware, please check whether the issue is resolved.
I hope my answer will help you. Have a good day!
2019-4-8
Use props
fans756de085
lvl.1

United States

Has anyone been able to resolve this issue? Experiencing the same. Can see WiFi in safe mode. Updated firmware. Tried all steps listed above but still does not show up in WiFi list upon regular startup.
2019-5-5
Use props
joslcr7
New

Costa Rica

Hi i have the same problem, only in the loader mode I can connect (the red led flashes slowly), but when yellow flashes does not find the WiFi connection, also I see that in certain videos said yellow led flashes faster than my Tello. And try reinstalling the firmware and nothing, in addition to reset the WiFi leaving it 5 seconds and nothing either, also i see that my drone is very hot.
2019-5-13
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

joslcr7 Posted at 5-13 18:09
Hi i have the same problem, only in the loader mode I can connect (the red led flashes slowly), but when yellow flashes does not find the WiFi connection, also I see that in certain videos said yellow led flashes faster than my Tello. And try reinstalling the firmware and nothing, in addition to reset the WiFi leaving it 5 seconds and nothing either, also i see that my drone is very hot.

Hey joslcr7, hope you have enjoyed your day.
Have you ever tried the method introduced above - redo upgrade in loader mode?  

If no good luck, kindly try the steps below :
1. Kindly reset its wifi, restart the drone, reboot the mobile phone ;
2. Try another mobile device and see if tello's wifi is visible or not ;
4. If persists and other wifis are visible, do feel to let us know.

Have a nice day!

2019-5-16
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

fans756de085 Posted at 5-5 10:13
Has anyone been able to resolve this issue? Experiencing the same. Can see WiFi in safe mode. Updated firmware. Tried all steps listed above but still does not show up in WiFi list upon regular startup.

Sincerely for this trouble. Just to confirm if the firmware upgrade process is succeeded in the loader mode? If yes, hope the info below would assist.  
1. restart the drone, reboot the mobile phone ,Kindly reset its wifi (Kindly skip the ones have done )
2. Try another mobile device and see if Tello's wifi is visible or not ;
3. If it persists and other wifis are visible, feel free to let us know or contact support@ryzerobototics.com
Have a great day ahead!
2019-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules