Where to post suggestions for functional improvements?
1056 7 2018-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
reliant_de
lvl.2
Flight distance : 278556 ft
Germany

Hi all,

Just don´t get me wrong. I am quite happy with my Mavic Air, which I have since March 2018. However it is probably true that "the better is the enemy of the good". Therefore I would like to send some suggestions for functional improvements which - in my view - could be implemented in one on the next firmware updates. As my search was not successful I would like to know whether there is a certain place in the forum where users can deliver such suggestions to DJI?

My suggestions to DJI are:

1.) Providing a function to move/copy content from the built-in memory to the SD-card.
2.) Changing the firmware in a way that content can be copied/moved to a PC via USB-cable in a low energy mode or even when the Air is in shut-down.

Cheers

reliant_de

2018-5-2
Use props
TFile
lvl.3
Flight distance : 56398 ft
United Kingdom

Good suggestions, I like it! Not sure where to post though...
2018-5-2
Use props
Breezer74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20072 ft

United Kingdom

Agree. Very happy with my air, but having to unfold and turn on to download data via USB is not ideal.
2018-5-2
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

In the past forum admin have directed us to the suggestions feature in Go 4's Me > DJI Support > Product Suggestion
2018-5-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Thank you so much for your valued suggestions, I will forward this to our engineers, hope it will be improved in the future if possible. Really appreciate your support to DJI products, hope you have a good time on flying the drone.
2018-5-2
Use props
Bokepacha
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149265 ft
Netherlands

I'd love to have an automatic function that detects the cable is attached to the drone so it starts in a low-energy mode!
2018-5-2
Use props
stevenjohnston9hotmail.com
New

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-5-2 20:34
Thank you so much for your valued suggestions, I will forward this to our engineers, hope it will be improved in the future if possible. Really appreciate your support to DJI products, hope you have a good time on flying the drone.

Diana, I would also like to submit a suggestion.  A lot of drones are used for commercial work such as infrastructure inspections.  During these inspections, sometimes the drone needs to go into a dark area (such as under a bridge or in a dark area of a tower or building).  It would be good if some of the drones had a forward facing bright LED light that could be turned on and off with the controller, such as the landing light on the Mavic Air 2.  With this, we could get a much clearer picture (or video) of problem areas.  Thank you!
2020-6-8
Use props
djiuser_IIX1hYbanJk5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7441 ft
United Kingdom

My suggestion to Dji is that it would be great to get waypoint on the next firmware update for the mini 3 pro
2022-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules