New user Osmo Mobile 2 questions.
1110 4 2018-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LouisP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

I have had the Osmo Mobile 2 for a couple of days ..

When I take a panorama photo, i have set the option to save all the individual picture files.  But, how can I retrieve them without hooking my phone to my PC and using iTunes to go find the files on the phone?    Also, how do I delete them when I no longer want them taking up space on my phone?

One other thing... can someone point me to a tutorial on how to use the camera features in DGI Go...  I tried messing around with 'long exposure' and 'light trails' but I couldn't seem to figure out what they were doing. And, taking a normal picture and a HDR picture side by side they look the same to me.

I realize that these things will have different effects depending on what phone / camera they are used with so maybe my iPhone 6 just doesn't do some of these things.

Thanks in advance for any help.

2018-5-2
Use props
fans0b1dfacf
lvl.4
Flight distance : 608566 ft
  • >>>
Japan

My iPhone X. With apple case keep falling from the osmo mobile. Is this common?
2018-5-2
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

My V30 with the case did not fit well so I just remove the case and use it to film. Then when I'm done I just put the case back on.
2018-5-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Since you are using IPhone 6, you can download the photo from editor. There is a small icon to save the photo. If you want to delete the photo in the app, you can go to the setting of DJI GO and clear photo cache. Or you can connect your IPhone with your PC and delete the files.
2018-5-3
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fans0b1dfacf Posted at 2018-5-2 14:47
My iPhone X. With apple case keep falling from the osmo mobile. Is this common?

Can you provide more details of your problem? Did you mean that the gimbal was unstable when you attach the case? Please do not use the case as it may add extra weight on the gimbal.
2018-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules