anti flicker setting
10323 8 2018-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10321657 ft
Canada

There is a setting on my MP for the camera Anti flicker one is Auto one is 50HZ  the other 60HZ,  now I have tried to change it to Auto from 50HZ but to no avail, is it because of another setting that is already onin some other setting?
2018-5-2
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I wouldn't use auto if I were you anyway. 60HZ is for the states and 50 for Europe. It's to do with recording in artificial light and the electricity speeds in your country. If you choose the wrong hz you'll get a flicker effect in your footage. Auto can mess things up. Normally 50 is for PAL and 60 for NTSC.
2018-5-2
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

just solved it,  my setting were in M mode so I switch over to Auto went back and setted the anti flicker over to auto then went back to M setting checked out the anti flicker setting and it's at auto hopefully that will make the difference.
2018-5-2
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

A CW Posted at 2018-5-2 15:24
I wouldn't use auto if I were you anyway. 60HZ is for the states and 50 for Europe. It's to do with recording in artificial light and the electricity speeds in your country. If you choose the wrong hz you'll get a flicker effect in your footage. Auto can mess things up. Normally 50 is for PAL and 60 for NTSC.

thank you A CW for your concern and info
2018-5-2
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Picanoc Jack Posted at 2018-5-2 15:31
thank you A CW for your concern and info

No probs - also resetting the camera allows the flicker setting to be changed too but selecting auto camera settings over manual is the quickest way as you've discovered.
2018-5-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Picanoc Jack Posted at 2018-5-2 15:30
just solved it,  my setting were in M mode so I switch over to Auto went back and setted the anti flicker over to auto then went back to M setting checked out the anti flicker setting and it's at auto hopefully that will make the difference.

Hi Jack, glad to know that you have solved the issue, hope you have a good time on flying the drone.
2018-5-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

A CW Posted at 2018-5-2 15:37
No probs - also resetting the camera allows the flicker setting to be changed too but selecting auto camera settings over manual is the quickest way as you've discovered.

2018-5-2
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-5-2 19:12
Hi Jack, glad to know that you have solved the issue, hope you have a good time on flying the drone.

Thanks Diana
2018-5-2
Use props
fans8c4b7af3
New

United States

I have the same exact problem..... if I set my camera setting to manual mode the anti flicker control goes to off and all night video will look horrible as there is no flicker control which only works when setting the camera control to auto but that way you can be able to comply with the 180 rule of having your shutter double the speed of your frames per second rendering all night footage useless
2018-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules