1 Day Left to Renew your Care Refresh
1234Next >
21905 149 2018-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mbedward79 Posted at 2018-5-7 03:41
my drone was bought in oct 2017 can  i add any care or refresh plus to It?

Have you bought DJI Care Refresh before? If yes, from 5/3~5/31, DJI Care Refresh+ can be purchased if your drone is still normally functioning, even if DJI Care Refresh has expired. You can contact DJI Support on Facebook Messenger to verify your aircraft online.
2018-5-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Eagle_Eye Posted at 2018-5-7 05:29
This is GREAT but I don't use FACEBOOK!!!!!!
NOW WHAT?

Sorry for this. Please contact djicare@dji.com, the designated team will guide you the further steps.
2018-5-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mike Gorski Posted at 2018-5-7 07:33
I have been trying to submit my verification video for DJI Care Refresh for two days, and I keep getting this page when I click the submit button: [view_image]
How can I fix this?

Mike, sorry for this. Please kindly upload the video to Dropbox or Google Drive, then send the link to djicare@dji.com, the right team will help you as well.

Also, may I have the link of the screenshot you mentioned? I'd like to check with our technicians the exact status. thanks@

2018-5-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jeff Millard Posted at 2018-5-7 17:34
Success! Warranty extended 12 months. Thank you DJI, this was very nice of you to do.

I'm so happy about this, I'm placing an order for a Mavic Pro Platinum tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your feedback. We're glad to see it works as expected. Happy flying!
2018-5-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dave 20838 Posted at 2018-5-7 18:10
Which coverage for the phantom 4

Dave, Phantom 4 has not been covered in this plan, sorry about this.
2018-5-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for your attention. We are working on providing value-added services to customers in more regions, please keep an eye on our official website to get the latest information.
2018-5-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

You can check the price for various products from here: https://store.dji.com/category/d ... from=guides-support Please choose the correct country/region on the right upper corner.
2018-5-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Tomcatuk Posted at 2018-5-10 07:06
They have certainly gone about this the wrong way, Apply here.... no price, only available in..??? who on earth posted this.... great offer but.....

Sorry for this. We'll release on our website as long as more countries/regions are available
2018-5-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Duncandonut Posted at 2018-5-10 08:00
So still no clarification as to why Europe is excluded from this offer.

Thanks for reaching us. We are working on providing value-added services to customers in more regions, please keep an eye on our official website to get the latest news.
2018-5-10
Use props
djiuser_JxV0XGSevhs9
lvl.1
Spain

Hi.
I just buy a MAvic Air and Dji care program.
I have some problems with drone, where its the VIP phone number for europe?
Thanks
2018-5-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

AussieFlyer Posted at 2018-5-10 21:52
Dear DJI Susan

I am confused.

Yes, you are correct. This has been listed in our FAQ as well.
https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh-plus/info#s4
DJI Care Refresh .png
2018-5-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_JxV0XGSevhs9 Posted at 2018-5-10 23:56
Hi.
I just buy a MAvic Air and Dji care program.
I have some problems with drone, where its the VIP phone number for europe?

Please kindly contact the right team from here: https://www.dji.com/support
Support.png
2018-5-11
Use props
Igordur
lvl.4
Flight distance : 620696 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-10 23:35
Thanks for your attention. We are working on providing value-added services to customers in more regions, please keep an eye on our official website to get the latest information.

Ok Susan, problem is my DJI Care Refresh has been completed since April.
You say : " Till May 31st, you can apply to purchase DJI Care Refresh + if your DJI Care Refresh has expired " So, what will happen if you offer this product in Europe in June?
2018-5-11
Use props
djiuser_JxV0XGSevhs9
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-11 00:21
Please kindly contact the right team from here: https://www.dji.com/support

Hi.
But this its the "normal service phone".
With DJI Care...you offer a VIP Phone number?
Which one?
2018-5-11
Use props
artmanmike
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5246 ft
United States

I suggest EVERYONE buy it because DJI will blame EVERYTHING that fails wit their product on user error and overcharge you for repairs. This is a huge RACKET, read reviews and comments on DJI service. THET ARE CROOKS, and get away with it because they are in another country. My motor fail, which it Staten in flight log and they charged me almost $400 to fix their failed motor.
2018-5-11
Use props
fanscdc63d6e
New

Hello DJI administrators.
I'm from France and I did purchase the DJI care, right after I bought my P4P. The first year coverage for my P4P just ended 3 days ago and I really would like to continue to have an insurance despite the fact I did not use any replacement during the first year (I'm prudent). How can I purchase DJI care refresh + ? On the website, it shows HTTP error 404 ...
2018-5-11
Use props
djiuser_d2B8FTcDgAPz
New
Flight distance : 597 ft

I'm about to mail back my drone using DJI care refresh Express. Do I need to send back the controller with the Drone body or just the body
2018-5-11
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

METROID Posted at 2018-5-3 08:46
So in Mavic Air case for 150$ you will have a 2 years warranty and 3 replacements...

What's the deductible for the Mavic Air if repaired through the Refresh program?
2018-5-12
Use props
Mad Mavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1398950 ft
United States

DJI uses junk electronics, assembled by substandard methods, that render their products JUNK, DJI Care refresh to the rescue LOL
And please, don't bash my post. I've bought my share of their junk. The last drone I sent in they were charging me more than the cost of a new unit with warranty. I told the greedy slobs to send it back that I would do the repairs myself. Now It will not take a firmware update and all the systems are failing. Could it be that I ticked off the communists selling this junk and they've singled me out... humm... buyer beware. And you best read this quick because they censor the truth.  
2018-5-12
Use props
DooMMasteR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 105262 ft

So mine got coverage until July and I have not had to use DJI Refresh yet, BUT I am from Germany, EU, and would really like to know if it will become available or if I should simply buy it from another region.
2018-5-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Igordur Posted at 2018-5-11 02:07
Ok Susan, problem is my DJI Care Refresh has been completed since April.
You say : " Till May 31st, you can apply to purchase DJI Care Refresh + if your DJI Care Refresh has expired " So, what will happen if you offer this product in Europe in June?

We have no idea when the service will be available in Europe for now. In case it goes online someday, we'll release the more details or plans at that time. Thanks for your attention.
2018-5-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_JxV0XGSevhs9 Posted at 2018-5-11 04:44
Hi.
But this its the "normal service phone".
With DJI Care...you offer a VIP Phone number?

The VIP service of DJI Care is an extension of the number of DJI Support. You can use the selection menu to get advice from the right team. More details, please visit this link: https://forum.dji.com/thread-97468-1-1.html
IVR.png
2018-5-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

artmanmike Posted at 2018-5-11 07:58
I suggest EVERYONE buy it because DJI will blame EVERYTHING that fails wit their product on user error and overcharge you for repairs. This is a huge RACKET, read reviews and comments on DJI service. THET ARE CROOKS, and get away with it because they are in another country. My motor fail, which it Staten in flight log and they charged me almost $400 to fix their failed motor.

We're sorry for the troubles and have responded in your post, please keep us updated there: https://forum.dji.com/thread-147931-1-1.html thanks!
2018-5-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fanscdc63d6e Posted at 2018-5-11 09:20
Hello DJI administrators.
I'm from France and I did purchase the DJI care, right after I bought my P4P. The first year coverage for my P4P just ended 3 days ago and I really would like to continue to have an insurance despite the fact I did not use any replacement during the first year (I'm prudent). How can I purchase DJI care refresh + ? On the website, it shows HTTP error 404 ...

Sorry, DJI Care Refresh+ is not available in Europe for now. We'll release on our website as long as there is an update.
2018-5-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_d2B8FTcDgAPz Posted at 2018-5-11 14:41
I'm about to mail back my drone using DJI care refresh Express. Do I need to send back the controller with the Drone body or just the body

Dji Care Refresh does not include the RC. If the RC works well, there is no need to send it in. Just send the drone body.
2018-5-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mad Mavic Posted at 2018-5-12 13:31
DJI uses junk electronics, assembled by substandard methods, that render their products JUNK, DJI Care refresh to the rescue LOL
And please, don't bash my post. I've bought my share of their junk. The last drone I sent in they were charging me more than the cost of a new unit with warranty. I told the greedy slobs to send it back that I would do the repairs myself. Now It will not take a firmware update and all the systems are failing. Could it be that I ticked off the communists selling this junk and they've singled me out... humm... buyer beware. And you best read this quick because they censor the truth.

We've read your post and replied you as well: https://forum.dji.com/thread-146684-1-1.html Please keep us updated there, thanks!
2018-5-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DooMMasteR Posted at 2018-5-13 00:36
So mine got coverage until July and I have not had to use DJI Refresh yet, BUT I am from Germany, EU, and would really like to know if it will become available or if I should simply buy it from another region.

It is not recommended to purchase from another region. We'll release on our website as long as there is any update. Thanks for your attention.
2018-5-13
Use props
Timbu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 159656 ft
Ireland

Dear DJI,

Are you freaking kidding me? First fix your customer support, regular Care and Care Refresh services and communication issues. Only then start offering some additional Care plans!

Your arrogance astounds me!

2018-5-16
Use props
IamWedge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 321398 ft
United States

Very Nice DJI and Thank you!
2018-5-17
Use props
Gnomad
lvl.2
Flight distance : 173299849 ft
  • >>>
United States

jimm00re Posted at 2018-5-4 11:04
Please advise how non-facebook users can take advantage of this program.

Go to the store and search for refresh + the links that I have seen everywhere don't work
2018-5-19
Use props
Jaysttl
New

I love my mavic
2018-5-19
Use props
Oglo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 181693 ft
Australia

Oglo Posted at 2018-5-6 21:40
"Has your DJI Care Refresh Expired? Don’t Worry!"
Yeh, my Care Refresh just expired so ... Don't worry??? This is a total joke.

End result: Video didn't pass verification for whatever reason.
No way I'm going to waste another 4 hours repeating this to perhaps again have it again rejected.
2018-5-22
Use props
StuckinNoDak
lvl.2
Flight distance : 151089 ft
United States

Any reason why those of us that purchased a refurb can’t purchase a care refresh package?
2018-5-23
Use props
Mountaindrone
First Officer
Flight distance : 26618251 ft
  • >>>

I hope this possibility will be extend to Europe !
2018-5-25
Use props
Nehalp8295
lvl.2

thank you very much
2018-5-25
Use props
P4PCommander
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1153681 ft
United States

So what you are saying is that NONE OF OUR FLIGHT RECORDS ARE ACCURATE!! AND NOW YOU NEED A VIDEO! PLEASE EXPLAIN
2018-5-29
Use props
Rusty Iron
lvl.3
Australia

Well, my experience with this has been just fine. I bought my original Mavic off ebay, and purchased Care Refresh from the DJI web site. I subsequently crashed it into a tree through my own negligence and had a brand new replacement sent to me in under two weeks. And I live in Perth, Western Australia, generally regarded as one of the most remote capital cities in the world. I thought the service and the speed of it, was very good.

My original Care Refresh had expired. But I just followed the instructions in the email offering the Care Refresh Plus, including the instructions on how to make the verification video. I managed to make the video in about 20 minutes, and that was with 3 false starts. If I had not screwed it up the first three times, it would have taken me about 5 or 6 minutes. I uploaded the video to my YouTube channel yesterday morning, and this morning I received an email saying it had been approved, and including a link to purchase Care Refresh Plus. Which took me all of about 3 minutes.

All in all, it was a pretty easy and relatively painless procedure, to get another year of peace of mind flying. So just chill out people, follow the instructions and you'll be fine.  
2018-5-29
Use props
FanOfFlight
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1983760 ft
Canada

Rusty Iron Posted at 2018-5-29 15:45
Well, my experience with this has been just fine. I bought my original Mavic off ebay, and purchased Care Refresh from the DJI web site. I subsequently crashed it into a tree through my own negligence and had a brand new replacement sent to me in under two weeks. And I live in Perth, Western Australia, generally regarded as one of the most remote capital cities in the world. I thought the service and the speed of it, was very good.

My original Care Refresh had expired. But I just followed the instructions in the email offering the Care Refresh Plus, including the instructions on how to make the verification video. I managed to make the video in about 20 minutes, and that was with 3 false starts. If I had not screwed it up the first three times, it would have taken me about 5 or 6 minutes. I uploaded the video to my YouTube channel yesterday morning, and this morning I received an email saying it had been approved, and including a link to purchase Care Refresh Plus. Which took me all of about 3 minutes.

I will Echo Rusty Iron
I went to Make the video had to try it a few times as well as I forgot something.  Uploaded the video and got a response 24 later, paid for it, got confirmation emails etc.  Pretty easy...
I was troubled with the video request at first as I needed to have a friend help me who is terrible with a camera, but even with their shaky work it was all fine....

I had an Inspire 2 which I think take a bit more time as you need to pan the camera both directions and raise then lower the landing gear etc...  the uploaded video was 8 min uncut.
2018-5-29
Use props
okiedrone
lvl.2

I have a brand new mavic and I have been trying to purchase DJI care refresh for it...But it says I have already purchased it..Dji support thru email has not been helpful.. They need to reset it on their end.. It's brand new and I have not bought DJI care for it... But would love to
2018-5-29
Use props
GowingBoy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 550312 ft
Hong Kong

Hi, I have submitted the video and it has been approved.  But I cannot buy the DJI Care Refresh because as soon as I enter the S/N, I am told that I have already bought it for this drone before.

Can you please post the correct URL so that I can buy it for the second time?
2018-5-29
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules