Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go 3.1.34 update
1146 5 2018-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mixchief
First Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

just alerted to new app update 3.1.34 anyone get it, try it? I use my iPad to fly and not yet on that one got the update alert on my iPhone 6 Don't think I want to be a guinea pig yet.
2018-5-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

It fixes some issues, you can have a try first.
2018-5-4
Use props
mixchief
First Officer
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-4 02:53
It fixes some issues, you can have a try first.

I might install on my phone since its not my main controller, funny enough I also updated phone firmware this morning, oh boy! I will probably not be able to fly this weekend as the weather seems to be working against me, really bad winds and expected rain will mar the weekend.
2018-5-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

mixchief Posted at 2018-5-4 03:43
I might install on my phone since its not my main controller, funny enough I also updated phone firmware this morning, oh boy! I will probably not be able to fly this weekend as the weather seems to be working against me, really bad winds and expected rain will mar the weekend.

That is unfortunate to hear, looking forward to your review about this APP.
2018-5-7
Use props
fansdb6ff1f7
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1998786 ft
United Kingdom

ipad 4 mini/h264/microsd/X5s.... The order in which the custom colour settings (Sharpness/Contrast/Saturation) has changed. Also, which is causing me a lot of issues, Adjusting Custom sharpness settings is having no effect. -3 is exactly the same as +3.
2018-5-7
Use props
mixchief
First Officer
  • >>>

OK here we go, I did a test of the updated app. Right off the bat as I was gaining altitude it freaked, started immediately disconnecting and wouldn't connect back. Contrary to my usually "safe" actions I pushed the AC up further, brought it directly above me and placed the antenas full horizontal, and it connected. Moved it back and forth a bit up and down , not very distant and a couple of hundred feet altitude and distance
and it locked in no another hiccup or weirdness. tomorrow if I get the chance I will do a little longer a farther flight but maybe the disconnect at first was a fluke.
2018-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules