Whats a HTML
1195 10 2018-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thep4p
lvl.2
Flight distance : 374429 ft

I was ready to download my videos from the memroy card. I get a HTML file? How does this happen or how do i convert them HELP???
2018-5-3
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

You should be getting a ".mp4", or a ".mov" file for video, depending on what you have selected in your app. Pictures should be either ".jpg" or ".dng" files.  HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language, which is the standard for internet and web-use. So that is a web-based file or web-page. I'm sure you already knew that, but thought I'd throw it out there. You shouldn't have this type of file unless it was on your sd-card. Format your card, and check you photo and video settings and try again.
2018-5-3
Use props
thep4p
lvl.2

RicardoGray Posted at 2018-5-3 11:04
You should be getting a ".mp4", or a ".mov" file for video, depending on what you have selected in your app. Pictures should be either ".jpg" or ".dng" files.  HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language, which is the standard for internet and web-use. So that is a web-based file or web-page. I'm sure you already knew that, but thought I'd throw it out there. You shouldn't have this type of file unless it was on your sd-card. Format your card, and check you photo and video settings and try again.

i have a apple so i use mov and I've seen this like twice now on my sd-card. so do i got to format my sd-card all the time?
Thanks for the responds
2018-5-3
Use props
djmokoia77
lvl.3
Flight distance : 451627 ft
United Kingdom

I think the html files get created and uploaded if you use the mission settings, like waypoints to plan a route, don't they?
2018-5-3
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>

thep4p Posted at 2018-5-3 11:08
i have a apple so i use mov and I've seen this like twice now on my sd-card. so do i got to format my sd-card all the time?
Thanks for the responds

You are getting html files when you shoot panoramas...
2018-5-3
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

HTML file will allow you to share stitched panoramic image across internet.
2018-5-3
Use props
thep4p
lvl.2
United States

djmokoia77 Posted at 2018-5-3 11:08
I think the html files get created and uploaded if you use the mission settings, like waypoints to plan a route, don't they?

the only mission was follow? but that was on the sd- card to where it was in mp4 file
2018-5-3
Use props
thep4p
lvl.2
United States

Eric13 Posted at 2018-5-3 13:29
You are getting html files when you shoot panoramas...

ive shot in panoramas mode but those files came as jng or dng.
2018-5-3
Use props
thep4p
lvl.2
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 2018-5-3 13:35
HTML file will allow you to share stitched panoramic image across internet.

okay  but that day i filmed with the drone. i was not in photo mode
2018-5-3
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

thep4p Posted at 2018-5-3 20:20
okay  but that day i filmed with the drone. i was not in photo mode

Only Buddha knows than ...
2018-5-3
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

As Eric say those are generated when shooting the automatic Panorama pictures. I think the .html is to be used by the DJI Media Maker software but this don't work with the panos shot on the P4P.
If you have the filesystem as on the SD or open one of them from your SD in your browser you will see it simply link to the images from that particular pano, all in all it work as a simple file browser using your internet browser.

My best guess is that you'll never find any use of them and can with peace in mind just delete them.
2018-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules