Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Camera error code 3
12216 20 2018-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
taden
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2988835 ft
Lithuania

Hello I just got my Mavic air, made all updates and start first flight. Everything was just fine, but when i  start new battery saw error message.  it was something like Camera error code 3 try to restart and if error still appear contact support. Drone fly with this message without any problem take footage and photo all modes work. So i don't know what to do now, should i send it to support or here is another solution?  

PS: Yes i tried to reupdate/downgrade firmware of drone and RC and error still here

2018-5-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Just to verify, except for the error message, there is no issue with flying the drone and viewing the video transmission, right? Please try to restart the drone and see if the issue also exists with another battery.
If the error code persists, please provide me with the screenshots of the transmission interface, the error code and the firmware info (General Settings, About). Thank you.
2018-5-3
Use props
taden
lvl.3
Lithuania

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-5-3 19:56
Just to verify, except for the error message, there is no issue with flying the drone and viewing the video transmission, right? Please try to restart the drone and see if the issue also exists with another battery.
If the error code persists, please provide me with the screenshots of the transmission interface, the error code and the firmware info (General Settings, About). Thank you.

That's right, everything work just fine except this error message.  I tried with all 3 batteries which came within combo package, same result.

2018-5-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

taden Posted at 2018-5-3 21:08
That's right, everything work just fine except this error message.  I tried with all 3 batteries which came within combo package, same result.
[view_image]
[view_image]

Thank you for your info, I would like to have our engineers to confirm. Please wait patiently.
2018-5-3
Use props
Stefhearn
lvl.2
Trinidad and Tobago

Good day. I have this same exact error on my dji air. Everything on drone works fine flight, gimbal, camera etc. But this code just sits there. I'd also be waiting patiently to see what's the resolution for this.
2018-5-4
Use props
taden
lvl.3
Lithuania

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-5-3 21:11
Thank you for your info, I would like to have our engineers to confirm. Please wait patiently.

So some days passed maybe you have any results about our issue? Is it possible to find out at least description of error code ?
2018-5-6
Use props
charlesetischer
lvl.2

Hong Kong

please send the aircraft to repair center, thanks.
2018-5-9
Use props
taden
lvl.3
Lithuania

So, nobody can't  give description of that error? I understand what sending to repair center will help but it's a long time for replacement/repair. And if problem isn't very critical i prefer to use drone with it.
2018-5-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

taden Posted at 2018-5-20 10:54
So, nobody can't  give description of that error? I understand what sending to repair center will help but it's a long time for replacement/repair. And if problem isn't very critical i prefer to use drone with it.

Taden, sorry for the late update. Since it is the hardware issue, the engineers on7# suggested sending the drone in for service to ensure the full function of the drone.
Please kindly contact our support on the following page to start a case: http://www.dji.com/support
2018-5-24
Use props
TwinCityAerial
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1621188 ft
United States

Stefhearn Posted at 2018-5-4 02:58
Good day. I have this same exact error on my dji air. Everything on drone works fine flight, gimbal, camera etc. But this code just sits there. I'd also be waiting patiently to see what's the resolution for this.

Did you ever figure out how to resolve this error code? I also have this problem.
2019-2-6
Use props
fans2ee8e926
New
United States

I am having the same issue with my drone. I have a Mavic 2 pro and I put a zoom camera and gimbal and guess what. Still getting the same error code 3. Not for nothing Mavic ,,there has to be a firmware glitch if this many of us are having this issue .please help
2019-7-7
Use props
Mic17
lvl.1

Netherlands

fans2ee8e926 Posted at 7-7 18:43
I am having the same issue with my drone. I have a Mavic 2 pro and I put a zoom camera and gimbal and guess what. Still getting the same error code 3. Not for nothing Mavic ,,there has to be a firmware glitch if this many of us are having this issue .please help

Hello, buddy, I have the same issue with you. have you solved the "error code 3" problem?
2019-7-19
Use props
Viktor Madzharov
New

Bulgaria

Same issue here, out of the box..
2019-8-17
Use props
djiuser_uWA1M2fOel1l
New

Same issue on mavic2, arose after replacing camera and gimbal
2019-9-3
Use props
fansceabe55b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 80020 ft

i have an exact issue with my Mavic 2 but i think still no sollution (other then to send it in?)

Im guessing there is some kind of special DJI software to calibrate or identify the new gimbal with the current aircraft. My gimbal broke so needed to replace it but every thing works with the new gimbal just that warning that sits there. It must be some kind of software thing, and indeed at this point only DJI or DJI authorized stores can fix this is my guess.
2019-9-16
Use props
djiuser_TmcQYkqj8u60
New

Germany

Moin auch, ich mach es mal auf Deutsch! Könnte DJi im Interesse aller Kunden auf die Geld Macher ei von 15 Euro für den Service des Zurückstellens der Fehlermeldung Code 3 verzichten und diese Fehler Korrektur automatisch in die Software / APP Integrieren!? Denn Ihr habt das nur dort eingebaut, damit Die Kamera bei der Mavic Air nur vom Händler oder von euch gewechselt werden darf! Also Geld machen!
Bitte Gebt die Software zur Kalibrierung und  Eliminierung des Fehlercodes zum Download frei!

Danke

Moin too! For the sake of all customers, DJi could forgo the money makers of 15 euros for the service of resetting the error message code 3 and automatically integrate these errors into the software / app !? Because you have installed it only there, so that the camera on the Mavic Air only from the dealer or you may be changed! So make money!
Please release the software for calibration and elimination of the error code for download!

thanks

2019-10-28
Use props
tmaxs5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 279541 ft
Spain

hello I have the same problem when changing the camera some splucion, I could already put dji on your side even if it was remote or something like that everything is going well but the damn mistake is not removed greetings
2020-3-2
Use props
tmaxs5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 279541 ft
Spain

hello I have the same problem when changing the camera some splucion, I could already put dji on your side even if it was remote or something like that everything is going well but the damn mistake is not removed greetings
2020-3-2
Use props
mauriciocruzdrones.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 716375 ft
Argentina

Hola. Una solución para el Error Code 3 luego de cambiar el gimbal es quitar el sensor de la cámara del gimbal original y colocarlo en el gimbal nuevo. No es sencillo pero soluciona el problema.
Saludos cordiales.
Soy mauriciocruzdrones.com
2020-7-1
Use props
djiuser_J4LJSHYldIQr
New

Argentina

Hola! Alguien pudo solucionar el problema del error código 3, error de cámara? Tengo un mavic air y desde el primero vuelo me apareció ese error y no se fue todavía, tengo el último firmware instalado. Alguna sugerencia?
2021-5-19
Use props
fansb5748d3c
lvl.1

India

mauriciocruzdrones.com Posted at 2020-7-1 07:39
Hola. Una solución para el Error Code 3 luego de cambiar el gimbal es quitar el sensor de la cámara del gimbal original y colocarlo en el gimbal nuevo. No es sencillo pero soluciona el problema.
Saludos cordiales.
Soy mauriciocruzdrones.com

Yours side's not contact
2022-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules