battery mods for mavic pro
3473 17 2018-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flyhigh69
lvl.3
Flight distance : 75079 ft

United States

can anyone tell me what would be the best lipos to use one my mavic pro?
2018-5-3
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

the stock battery that came with it
2018-5-3
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Lucas775 Posted at 2018-5-3 15:13
the stock battery that came with it

^^^^THIS^^^^

In my opinion no if's but's or maybe's the battery made and supplied by DJI
2018-5-3
Use props
Brad Bilger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14843274 ft

Can't argue with logic like that....
2018-5-3
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

If you need a replacement, then buy an Official DJI battery.  

Unless you want to void any warranties you might have, or risk something going badly wrong because of non DJI battery.
2018-5-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Agree with HedgeTrimmer. Please use the official DJI intelligent battery for flying. Thank you for your support.
2018-5-3
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

You really do not want to use 3rd party lipos instead of authentic DJI Mavic Pro batteries, as I've heard non-native lipos can cause malfunctioning within your craft.
2018-5-3
Use props
Far_North
lvl.4
Flight distance : 278379 ft
Canada

IMO batteries and props are two things you don't want to mess with aftermarket knock-offs.   Go with original DJI replacements.
2018-5-4
Use props
Celsus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196594 ft
United Kingdom

It's not clear from your post as to why you are looking for a battery modification?
2018-5-4
Use props
flyhigh69
lvl.3

United States

Celsus Posted at 2018-5-4 09:04
It's not clear from your post as to why you are looking for a battery modification?

the battery mod i want to install is for farther range.
2018-5-5
Use props
flyhigh69
lvl.3

United States

2018-5-5
Use props
flyhigh69
lvl.3

United States

2018-5-5
Use props
flyhigh69
lvl.3

United States

I want to go father
2018-5-5
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

On another forum, there is an entire thread about battery mods and increasing distance.  With some people hang a battery pack under belly of their drones.  Swapping out all batteries for different brand.  Along with people stripping their drones to cut weight and increase range.
You can Google around to find thread.

Let me throw this out.  Unless you have experience in electronics, and are ready to trash a drone should you make a mistake, you would be advise to stick to DJI batteries and what is very decent flying time and distantance.

I mean, after 30-minutes of flying, its time to land and grab a cold one.  
2018-5-5
Use props
flyhigh69
lvl.3

United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-5-5 19:12
On another forum, there is an entire thread about battery mods and increasing distance.  With some people hang a battery pack under belly of their drones.  Swapping out all batteries for different brand.  Along with people stripping their drones to cut weight and increase range.

Ya. it does make sense. I was amazed yesterday how far i flew out, I still havn't tested the range but in town , the interference I hate, but out or interference its pretty good. It blow the Phantom 3 st out of the water. and a cold ones sound like a good idea. thanks for reading and safe flying.
Oh i did post a thread on why i recieved a ultrasonic sensor error, land immeidatly. you know anythin about this, and do you know how to fix it. I did hook it up to my pc. and did the calibration front and bottom sensors. at first i didnt have the remote hooked up to the pc., it did say to do that from the beging of the cal. so I did and repeated the cal. tried a flight and no luck the error occured again and while landing it did not stop for a few seconds like i normaly does, it landed a bit harder than the normal but not hard enough to cause any damage , i dont think sol. 5 or six inches down to ground. still not good. so please if you know anything let me know . thanks

flyhigh 69
2018-5-5
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

flyhigh69 Posted at 2018-5-5 19:46
Ya. it does make sense. I was amazed yesterday how far i flew out, I still havn't tested the range but in town , the interference I hate, but out or interference its pretty good. It blow the Phantom 3 st out of the water. and a cold ones sound like a good idea. thanks for reading and safe flying.
Oh i did post a thread on why i recieved a ultrasonic sensor error, land immeidatly. you know anythin about this, and do you know how to fix it. I did hook it up to my pc. and did the calibration front and bottom sensors. at first i didnt have the remote hooked up to the pc., it did say to do that from the beging of the cal. so I did and repeated the cal. tried a flight and no luck the error occured again and while landing it did not stop for a few seconds like i normaly does, it landed a bit harder than the normal but not hard enough to cause any damage , i dont think sol. 5 or six inches down to ground. still not good. so please if you know anything let me know . thanks

Sorry, can't help.  Haven't had any ultrasonic sensor errors.
2018-5-5
Use props
Celsus
lvl.4
United Kingdom

flyhigh69 Posted at 2018-5-5 18:47

To go farther rather than duration you would also be required to improve remote control to aircraft range.   You really need to know what you are doing to do so. There is always a risk It could wrong very badly. The MP has an adequate range for most users.  
2018-5-6
Use props
Celsus
lvl.4
United Kingdom

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-5-5 19:12

I fully agree.
2018-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules