391 11 2018-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RGMGFitness
First Officer
Flight distance : 233757 ft
  • >>>
United States

A recent trip to Oregon.  Had a great time and took a ton of footage with my DJI Mavic Air.  

Oregon  has some really great scenery and  landscape to shoot with your  drone.  We visited Tokette Falls located in  Douglas County, Oregon  (United States).  You'll find this falls within  Idleyld Park,  Oregon.  Also, had some great donuts at Voodoo Donuts shop  in Portland,  Oregon.

2018-5-3
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

Nice video - I don't know if it's my computer but no audio seemed to be playing?
2018-5-3
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Nice video. Glad you had an AWESOME time here in Oregon.
2018-5-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video
2018-5-4
Use props
RGMGFitness
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-5-3 20:18
Nice video - I don't know if it's my computer but no audio seemed to be playing?

Thanks....I'm hearing AUDIO on my end.  Anyone else not hearing audio?  
2018-5-4
Use props
RGMGFitness
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Woe Posted at 2018-5-3 20:21
Nice video. Glad you had an AWESOME time here in Oregon.

Yes, Oregon is a great place to fly.  Wonderful scenery.  I was only out there for a few days but a great place for some magnificent shots.   
2018-5-4
Use props
RGMGFitness
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Thanks....I think I'll make this &aposart 1' of a two or three part series.  I have other footage but just haven't had a chance to edit through it all.  I think the wooden bridge footage is my favorite.  Was a great vantage point to shoot from and the mountains in the background came out great.

It was rainy quite a bit of the time but managed to pull off some nice footage.  The local weather man out there called it 'DRIPPY' weather.  I guess that's Oregon lingo....   
2018-5-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

RGMGFitness Posted at 2018-5-4 05:19
Thanks....I think I'll make this &aposart 1' of a two or three part series.  I have other footage but just haven't had a chance to edit through it all.  I think the wooden bridge footage is my favorite.  Was a great vantage point to shoot from and the mountains in the background came out great.

It was rainy quite a bit of the time but managed to pull off some nice footage.  The local weather man out there called it 'DRIPPY' weather.  I guess that's Oregon lingo....

I know the feeling. So much to edit. So little time
2018-5-4
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

RGMGFitness Posted at 2018-5-4 03:29
Thanks....I'm hearing AUDIO on my end.  Anyone else not hearing audio?

I replayed and much better with nice music, thanks for putting this together your videos are creative and well organized.
2018-5-4
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Excellent vid     
2018-5-4
Use props
RGMGFitness
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Thank you.....
2018-5-4
Use props
RGMGFitness
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-5-4 07:35
I replayed and much better with nice music, thanks for putting this together your videos are creative and well organized.

Thanks...glad you were able to get the audio working.  Makes a world of difference when watching.  
2018-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules