Ocusync Air
1411 6 2018-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans22d28517
lvl.1
Australia

Does anyone know the amperage or wattage needed to supply the ocusync air unit? All the information I can get is 9-16.8volts but seeing I'm running a 6s battery I have to run a regulator, but to do so I need to know what amperage regulator to run to supply the ocusync air with the correct supply. I've emailed DJI support but this is the response I get...

"We do understand that you inquire about the information on the amps of the Ocusync. As this technology is DJI's intellectual property, this kind of information is not made public for protection of the company intellectual property rights"

What electrical product on earth refuses to tell you what current draw the product has to be able to use the product correctly??? :/
2018-5-3
Use props
djiuser_xZ1UU4lE2tLe
lvl.2
Switzerland

Everyone can easily measure it. This is nothing intellectual property.... So much nonsense should be voted for world years most stupid answer...
2018-5-5
Use props
KurtGuy
lvl.1
Australia

djiuser_xZ1UU4lE2tLe Posted at 2018-5-5 09:44
Everyone can easily measure it. This is nothing intellectual property.... So much nonsense should be voted for world years most stupid answer...

Exactly haha. Only problem i have is i dont have test gear to hook it up to a battery and run it to find out what it draws... Guess ill have to buy some tho, not many people actually have ocusync airs
2018-5-6
Use props
djiuser_xZ1UU4lE2tLe
lvl.2
Switzerland

I should get one in a few days...
2018-5-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the troubles. May I know how do you contact our support? Phone, Email or online chat? Would you mind leaving your email address/phone number when you contacted us? We'd like to investigate the exact status. Thanks in advance!
2018-5-6
Use props
djiuser_xZ1UU4lE2tLe
lvl.2
Switzerland

With the camera and two antenna attached i measure about 0.4A on 12V and 0.3A on 16V. But it could be more if the transmitter power is dynamic...
2018-5-10
Use props
KurtGuy
lvl.1
Australia

djiuser_xZ1UU4lE2tLe Posted at 2018-5-10 23:51
With the camera and two antenna attached i measure about 0.4A on 12V and 0.3A on 16V. But it could be more if the transmitter power is dynamic...

Thank you for the help seems like im well in the clear with my 3A rectifier
2018-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules