Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Educational discount
3360 17 2018-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Loren3
lvl.1

I have been approved for an educational discount from the DJI website. When I click the link to get the coupon there is no coupon available. I have been on the chat line with customer support and sent emails. So far it has been a big vicious cycle I'm hoping that someone can help me with this. Thank you very much
2018-5-4
Use props
djiuser_dDK9ZHTs2zFR
lvl.1

United States

I purchased a Spark fly more combo with an educational discount last week from the DJI store, when I received it, the Remote Control would not charge.  I called DJI customer service and was told to send it back to a repair facility in Texas.  It is going to take 3 weeks I'm told to get a functioning remote for this new drone.  If I had purchased this Drone package through Amazon I would have had a replacement in a couple of days.    Customer service will not issue a refund for the fly more spark combo because the remote was sent to Texas for repairs, and to return it for a refund it needs to be shipped back to Irvine Ca.  I have been told twice now that I have to wait until I have the remote control back in my possession ( 3 weeks total)  before I can start the return process.  The ground shipping DJI uses is literally slower than a moped ( I did the math).  Customer service is not sure if I will be able to get a refund due to it being past the original (7) days of purchase.   All of this for a Spark package that never did function as advertised.  Good Luck!!!
2018-5-4
Use props
Loren3
lvl.1

The sounds about right with what I experienced so far. I am happy to hear though that you got the discount on the Fly more package. I would be interested to hear how this turns out for you. Sucks that customer service is handled from a third world country like that. I remember when Dell used to operate like that in it was not fun.
2018-5-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the troubles. Just to verify, have you send an email to education@dji.com? If yes, please kindly offer your email address when you sent the email, we'd like to see whether we can help.
2018-5-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_dDK9ZHTs2zFR Posted at 2018-5-4 13:06
I purchased a Spark fly more combo with an educational discount last week from the DJI store, when I received it, the Remote Control would not charge.  I called DJI customer service and was told to send it back to a repair facility in Texas.  It is going to take 3 weeks I'm told to get a functioning remote for this new drone.  If I had purchased this Drone package through Amazon I would have had a replacement in a couple of days.    Customer service will not issue a refund for the fly more spark combo because the remote was sent to Texas for repairs, and to return it for a refund it needs to be shipped back to Irvine Ca.  I have been told twice now that I have to wait until I have the remote control back in my possession ( 3 weeks total)  before I can start the return process.  The ground shipping DJI uses is literally slower than a moped ( I did the math).  Customer service is not sure if I will be able to get a refund due to it being past the original (7) days of purchase.   All of this for a Spark package that never did function as advertised.  Good Luck!!!

Sir, I'm sorry for the troubles you've been experienced. Could you tell us your case number? We'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help you out.
2018-5-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

djiuser_dDK9ZHTs2zFR Posted at 2018-5-4 13:06

Sorry for the inconvenience it brings. We are working on improving our customers service. Please inform us if you need any help and we would look into your case and learn from it. Thanks for your support and cooperation.
2018-5-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Loren3 Posted at 2018-5-4 14:23
The sounds about right with what I experienced so far. I am happy to hear though that you got the discount on the Fly more package. I would be interested to hear how this turns out for you. Sucks that customer service is handled from a third world country like that. I remember when Dell used to operate like that in it was not fun.

Loren, can you tell me the drone that you want to buy? Did you send emails to our designated department? Here is the email address: education.cn@dji.com If you did not get reply from them, please PM me you email address and I will help you forward your situation.
2018-5-4
Use props
Loren3
lvl.1

United States

I've submitted all the required information. I've sent to the education department and I've sent to customer service. So far I get a link with no discount coupon. I repeat I have no discount coupon. I've done everything I have been asked to do. The school I work for has been approved yet I have no coupon.
My email is loren@oett.net
2018-5-5
Use props
Loren3
lvl.1

United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-4 18:33
Loren, can you tell me the drone that you want to buy? Did you send emails to our designated department? Here is the email address:  If you did not get reply from them, please PM me you email address and I will help you forward your situation.

I was looking to get a spark. I have submitted all required information to the education department. I have a coupon code that is blank. Nothing
2018-5-5
Use props
Loren3
lvl.1

United States

Loren, can you tell me the drone that you want to buy? Did you send emails to our designated department? Here is the email address:  If you did not get reply from them, please PM me you email address and I will help you forward your situation.

I was looking to get a spark. I have submitted all required information to the education department. I have a coupon code that is blank. Nothing
2018-5-5
Use props
djiuser_a16UXOi5cMRC
lvl.1

United States

I am having this exact same issue! I have emailed them and still no response! my friend made an account last week and the coupons were added to her account instantly, please update if you find a solution!
2018-5-5
Use props
Loren3
lvl.1

djiuser_a16UXOi5cMRC Posted at 2018-5-5 14:31
I am having this exact same issue! I have emailed them and still no response! my friend made an account last week and the coupons were added to her account instantly, please update if you find a solution!

I keep getting all of this response and concern from customer service but no action. How hard could this be?
2018-5-5
Use props
Loren3
lvl.1

loren@oett.net
2018-5-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_a16UXOi5cMRC Posted at 2018-5-5 14:31

Sorry to know you have the same issue, may I know if you have sent email to education@dji.com for further investigation and assistance? if yes, please PM me your email account, we will inform the team to check on, thank you.
2018-5-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thank you for the email account, we have informed the team to check your email and reply as soon as possible, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-5-6
Use props
jurgo
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-6 20:22
Sorry to know you have the same issue, may I know if you have sent email to  for further investigation and assistance? if yes, please PM me your email account, we will inform the team to check on, thank you.

I have emailed the DJI education email twice, I have PMed you my email information, but in case you read this first the email is     urgoj@buildingartscollege.us  
thank you,
Jackie
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jurgo Posted at 2018-5-7 09:11
I have emailed the DJI education email twice, I have PMed you my email information, but in case you read this first the email is      
thank you,
Jackie

We have replied here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-147074-1-1.html Please keep us updated in one thread and we will keep following up, thanks for your understanding.
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Loren, sorry to have kept your waiting, I have confirmed with the team, the estimated reply date of Education Team is 7-10 business days, Please make sure to verify your application email address by logging into your educational email address within 24 hours. If not, please apply again.
2018-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules