Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
acitivetrack inspire 2
707 8 2018-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marktottymy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 91860 ft

I was having trouble with Activetrack on Inspire 2, it would engage but would not select  a subject, UNTIL I turned off color waveform (which reveals FPV feed again....). Just another datapoint in the GO4 manifesto.
2018-5-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Mark, did you try to change a mobile device or reinstall the app? Please tell me the version of your app.
2018-5-5
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
Flight distance : 9674836 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I believe it's been like that for quite a while.
2018-5-5
Use props
marktottymy
Second Officer

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-5 01:08
Mark, did you try to change a mobile device or reinstall the app? Please tell me the version of your app.

Yes, as I was struggling to make it work, I reinstalled app and reset everything to factory default with latest firmware. So since the default setting for WAVEFORM is OFF, that's how I discovered the solution.  I believe someone else suggested that the FPV camera had something to do with Activettrack, does anyone know if that is true ? Or maybe WAVEFORM has to be turned off just because of the need to optimize processor resources in the service of Activetrack ?
2018-5-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

marktottymy Posted at 2018-5-5 02:57
Yes, as I was struggling to make it work, I reinstalled app and reset everything to factory default with latest firmware. So since the default setting for WAVEFORM is OFF, that's how I discovered the solution.  I believe someone else suggested that the FPV camera had something to do with Activettrack, does anyone know if that is true ? Or maybe WAVEFORM has to be turned off just because of the need to optimize processor resources in the service of Activetrack ?

Please tell me the firmware of your drone and the version of your app. Thanks for your update.
2018-5-8
Use props
fans4f8954b4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18275925 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi, I got the same problem with active track, does not work at all!!
Last FW drone, last FW CS, last FW Cendence! With X7 16mm, didn’t try 24,35,50mm
2018-5-17
Use props
marktottymy
Second Officer
United States

fans4f8954b4 Posted at 2018-5-17 04:07
Hi, I got the same problem with active track, does not work at all!!
Last FW drone, last FW CS, last FW Cendence! With X7 16mm, didn’t try 24,35,50mm

Did you turn off Color waveform ? I would try disabling waveform, histogram, exposure warning etc. anything that puts demand on the system. Also check if showing or minimizing the FPV camera feed has any effect...
2018-5-17
Use props
rent
Captain
Flight distance : 1773458 ft
  • >>>
Russia

marktottymy Posted at 2018-5-17 06:48
Did you turn off Color waveform ? I would try disabling waveform, histogram, exposure warning etc. anything that puts demand on the system. Also check if showing or minimizing the FPV camera feed has any effect...

Active Track has been a hit and miss for me. I will try turning off the extraneous stuff to see if it helps.

Maybe DJI can chime in, does Active Track require significant processing power from the mobile device (tablet or Crystal Sky)? If so, maybe as a data point we should also mention the device we are using. iPad Pro 10.5" here.
2018-5-17
Use props
D.Raphael
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18275925 ft
  • >>>
France

marktottymy Posted at 2018-5-17 06:48
Did you turn off Color waveform ? I would try disabling waveform, histogram, exposure warning etc. anything that puts demand on the system. Also check if showing or minimizing the FPV camera feed has any effect...

Yes, turned waveform off and it works perfectly . thanks god and thanks dear Mark.

But now i have a biggest problem , with the CDNG files on Premier cc 2018, all files from the SSD become purple , since the last FW update . old DNG files that was taken before the last FW update , can be opened normally . did you met or know that mess? Are you using Premiere ?
I must find a solution, can't edit any sequence , have a lot work to do.
Thanks in advance Mark.
2018-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules