Flight record not syncing to cloud
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jgraham103
lvl.1

United States

I've flown 17 flights on my Phantom 3 Advanced. 2 of these wouldn't sync to the cloud for some reason. The last one was about 17 min. Still had a few min. of battery left. Landed manually. Nothing strange happened during the flight. I think they are the longer flight times. I had one other and cleared the cache and resynced from the cloud and it, of course, wasn't there. I really don't want to lose the last one. Anybody else seeing similar issues. The other 15 seem to sync fine and I can view their flight paths, replay them, etc. I'm using the android version, and did update firmware on controller and ph3 to the latest. v1.18
2015-5-10
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Have reported to R&D.  There have been some sync failed issue in pilot app before, and been optimized in the next app version.
But if the sync failed, I am afraid that you cannot get that record back after deleting it...
2015-5-11
Use props
jake1164
lvl.2

United States

May I ask sync to cloud where?  I am really curious, would love to view my flights online and this is the first I have read of this functionality.
2015-5-18
Use props
abrister
lvl.1
Flight distance : 89974 ft
United States

My sync fails also, gets about 4% then stops. No errors are given but when I check on the cloud nothing has been uploaded.
2015-5-18
Use props
jgraham103
lvl.1

United States

Are any of the flights longer than 15 min in your local flight log?
2015-5-19
Use props
MattBennett8
New

United States

I have a P3 Professional. I have had no problem syncing the flight logs with the app, but I have not been able to find them anywhere else. Where do they go?
2015-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules