Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Using Inspire for Tripod Recording
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
noxid8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1998 ft
United States

I am curently usinf the DJI OSMO to record my soccer teams games from a 30FT tripod. One of my main issues that I think using the body or parts from the Inspire would resolve. Controling the OSMO gimbal from the ipad screen is a pain, I would rather have a remote control and use the screen just for viewing. If I mounted the inspire to a tripod I could control acomplish this. A couple of questions. I thought I read that to control the gimbal with the remote it only works as the slave and you have to have the main remote first. Is there anyway to just use the primary and map the sticks to controll the gimal instead of flight? Also the OSMO X4 is linited to 29min recording (don't get me started). Does the X5 have this same stupid limitation?

Thanks.
2018-5-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. Just to confirm, you want to control the gimbal with primary when your drone also have slave control, right? BTW, what is the model of your drone?
2018-5-5
Use props
noxid8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1998 ft
United States

I just want to use one controller to control the gimbal. The drone would be mounted to the tripod so I wouldn't need to control any flying. I haven't bought the drone yet, I'm trying to see if I could use it for dual purpose.  Thanks!
2018-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules