keep getting message to update firmware but cant
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Neil Henderson
lvl.1

United Kingdom

can anyone please help.  i have a new p4a - i have been through the process and done the following:

using dji assistant 2 i have updated the software and that is now shown as updated
if i try and connect the remote to my pc its unrecognised and when i connect to tablet i get message "FIRMWARE UPDATE REQUIRED" but when i click on that it just takes me to overall status with a blank screen so i cant update or download anything

please, please can anyone help - i have set up one of these before wiht same tablet and no problems but i cant get this bird ready to fly and have a shoot in 3 days time.........aggggggggggghhhhhhhh

thanks in advance
neil
2018-5-4
Use props
Neil Henderson
lvl.1

United Kingdom

just for reference on the rc under about is shows 02.01.00.00
2018-5-4
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Did you update the remote?
2018-5-4
Use props
Neil Henderson
lvl.1

United Kingdom

no thats what i cant seem to do - i dont get any options to update it on my pc or tablet, or is there another way?
2018-5-4
Use props
Neil Henderson
lvl.1

United Kingdom

if anyone can help heres a pic from the about screen
2018-5-4
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

Neil Henderson Posted at 2018-5-4 13:58
if anyone can help heres a pic from the about screen[view_image]

The RC should be at least V2.1.1 (02.01.01.00)

This can be seen in the release notes Here
2018-5-4
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Try press and hold the three settings dots in top right corner of the App for 5 to 10 seconds and see if that get you anywhere useful?

Make sure the AC is off when upgrading the RC.
2018-5-5
Use props
Bracco
lvl.4
Flight distance : 244856 ft
Italy

I bought a P4A saturday and when i connect rc to dji go 4 i got upgrade firmware message. I upgraded my rc firmware and everything was ok. When i connect rc to ac i got upgrade firmware message and i upgraded my ac firmware with dji go assistant. I upgraded both batteries and everything was ok. Now when i turn on rc, connect to tablet and then turn on ac i got upgrade firmware message but when i click on this message i see an empty overall status. Anyone can help me? thank you
2018-5-15
Use props
Bracco
lvl.4
Flight distance : 244856 ft
Italy

KedDK Posted at 2018-5-5 00:18
Try press and hold the three settings dots in top right corner of the App for 5 to 10 seconds and see if that get you anywhere useful?

Make sure the AC is off when upgrading the RC.

This worked for me! I have to upgrade rc firmware but dji go said tha i have to downgrade I upgraded from 2.0.0 to 2.0.1.
2018-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules