Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark RC’s Sticks Sensitivity Adjustment
39743 13 2018-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AForceOne
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7724367 ft
United States

Love my Spark! I am wondering is there a reason why DJI Go 4 for Spark’s RC does not have the sensitivity adjustment for the controller stick’s? I understand it is park of DJI Go 4 options but it seems to be disabled (not visible) for Spark. Primarily, I have to adjust the Yaw as it is way too strong no matter how slightly I try move the sticks. If I yaw, the video is way too Studery / choppy.  

I know there is Tripod mode, but it does not help with the Yaw and it still need sensitivity adjustment.

2018-5-4
Use props
S.J
Captain
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

it is not disabled for me. I use the latest version of GO4 App
2018-5-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sorry to tell you that you can not adjust yaw speed of camera. But you can adjust gimbal pitch speed.
2018-5-4
Use props
Northwood
Captain
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-4 23:49
Sorry to tell you that you can not adjust yaw speed of camera.

Can this be made a feature request?
2018-6-25
Use props
djiuser_rDeAsfM071Pz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10397 ft
Philippines

Agreed. This is especially important for the spark since it doesn't have yaw axis gimbal.
2018-11-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_rDeAsfM071Pz Posted at 11-26 15:05
Agreed. This is especially important for the spark since it doesn't have yaw axis gimbal.

Hi, thanks for the interest. We highly appreciate your feedback in regards to this matter. Please allow me to forward it up with our team to make it possible in the future. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-26
Use props
nixuspix
Captain
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Dude if all desired features will be implemented in one drone, how do you think they will sell another ones?
2018-11-27
Use props
Junior SBC
Captain
Flight distance : 476483 ft
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-11-26 16:10
Hi, thanks for the interest. We highly appreciate your feedback in regards to this matter. Please allow me to forward it up with our team to make it possible in the future. Thank you for the support.

Feedback, please?
2019-3-9
Use props
Wolferl
Captain
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

There won't be any new features for the Spark, IMHO.
That's why I posted this thread about enabling expo on yaw stick.

HTH,
Wolferl
2019-3-10
Use props
Lysak2003
Captain
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

Actually, it is the main thing that disappoint me in Spark.
2019-3-10
Use props
Junior SBC
Captain
Brazil

Wolferl Posted at 3-10 02:52
There won't be any new features for the Spark, IMHO.
That's why I posted this thread about enabling expo on yaw stick.

Hello, Wolferl
Thanks for remembering, I even answered that topic by asking you how to get into debug mode. I got it.
I think Spark has been "forgotten" by DJI, because it has not been updated for months now and because of this request, which is not that complicated for its technical team, since there is this yaw configuration functionality in practically all other DJI products .
Spark as it sells well in emerging markets (much here in Brazil, due to the high dollar difference) and will still be produced by the time it starts to drop sales, until the end of being discontinued due to competition from other brands with same value, but with 4K camera and gimbal with 3 axes. There are lucrative upgrades that compete with other (more expensive) products of the same company.

Thank you anyway! (and sorry my poor English)

Hugs

2019-3-10
Use props
Junior SBC
Captain
Brazil

Lysak2003 Posted at 3-10 03:31
Actually, it is the main thing that disappoint me in Spark.

Hi, Lysak

I understand your disapointment, and a lot of friends are selling the Spark and exiting of hobby.  

I do not see much hope in DJI to keep Spark, because this model of "entry drone" is losing market for example to Xiaomi and Hubsan.

Hugs
2019-3-10
Use props
Lysak2003
Captain
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

Junior SBC Posted at 3-10 06:37
Hi, Lysak

I understand your disapointment, and a lot of friends are selling the Spark and exiting of hobby.  :'(

I haven't plan to sell this drone yet. It 's the best way to learn how to shoot when there is lack of evenness and stability. Did you see one of my recent video with fortress?
https://youtu.be/WG_uhDzQ2p8
There are some troubles with speed of moution, but I think that it can be done better. I will practise.
2019-3-10
Use props
Junior SBC
Captain
Brazil

Lysak2003 Posted at 3-10 09:31
I haven't plan to sell this drone yet. It 's the best way to learn how to shoot when there is lack of evenness and stability. Did you see one of my recent video with fortress?
https://youtu.be/WG_uhDzQ2p8
There are some troubles with speed of moution, but I think that it can be done better. I will practise.

Thanks for the reply,

Yes, unlike most DJI products, to get Cinematic takes, you need training, training and more training, as was in this spectacular video.
Hugs,

2019-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules