Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go 4 app v 4.2.14 iOS
1042 9 2018-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jyunte
First Officer
Flight distance : 2103150 ft

How is it? Any problems?
It says "bugs fixed", which is really unlikely!
2018-5-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Your always here with the same helpful news as soon as app is updated, maybe try it out and let us know, we already know that the vast majority will have no problems and their experienced will be enhanced, but there will always be some who have problems. So maybe stop hiding in the long grass waiting to pounce...
2018-5-4
Use props
Jyunte
First Officer

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-5-4 16:08
Your always here with the same helpful news as soon as app is updated, maybe try it out and let us know, we already know that the vast majority will have no problems and their experienced will be enhanced, but there will always be some who have problems. So maybe stop hiding in the long grass waiting to pounce...

Just because I just received notification that the app was updated, that doesn't mean I was the first to receive said notification. DJI  does timed rollouts.
You don't have to read my posts.
And if you do, you could try adding something other than noise to the conversation. I know you'd find that difficult, but you could try.
2018-5-4
Use props
toddster
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8117 ft
United States

I didn't get a notification of an update, and the app store didn't show it as an available update.  But when I opened its page within the app store and scrolled down a bit, THEN an "update" button popped up.  
Still seem to be getting inconsistent behavior in WiFi settings, but not sure if this is a problem or just lack of documentation.  
2018-5-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Jyunte Posted at 2018-5-4 16:21
Just because I just received notification that the app was updated, that doesn't mean I was the first to receive said notification. DJI  does timed rollouts.
You don't have to read my posts.
And if you do, you could try adding something other than noise to the conversation. I know you'd find that difficult, but you could try.

So your opening comment bug fixes (which is really unlikely) is not setting the noise agenda.......
2018-5-4
Use props
Jyunte
First Officer

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-5-4 16:37
So your opening comment bug fixes (which is really unlikely) is not setting the noise agenda.......

... so you could ignore it, or add your own noise. You chose the latter, which is definitely your SOP.

If DJI told us what bugs they fixed, that would be very helpful in allowing us to choose whether we wanted to upgrade or not. Upgrading the DJI software is often quite a risky business. Upgrades have grounded aircraft due to a multitude of problems, including, but not limited to video signal corruption and total signal loss. You know this, but your choice is just to add noise. I bet you still keep coming back to this thread to see if it's safe for you to update the DJI Go 4 app.
2018-5-4
Use props
Jyunte
First Officer

toddster Posted at 2018-5-4 16:35
I didn't get a notification of an update, and the app store didn't show it as an available update.  But when I opened its page within the app store and scrolled down a bit, THEN an "update" button popped up.  
Still seem to be getting inconsistent behavior in WiFi settings, but not sure if this is a problem or just lack of documentation.

What are the inconsistent WiFi setting issues you're experiencing?
2018-5-4
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

It would seem they are being truthful, here's one positive post

If it were not a bug fix, and no additional features mentioned then they would not have wasted their time.
2018-5-5
Use props
integer
Captain
Flight distance : 113355784 ft
Greece

I don't know what bugs the dji has fix, but the app works well for me
2018-5-5
Use props
Jyunte
First Officer

Aardvark Posted at 2018-5-5 04:17
It would seem they are being truthful, here's one positive post

If it were not a bug fix, and no additional features mentioned then they would not have wasted their time.

Good to hear that the Precision landing but was fixed.
2018-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules