Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Honored their Refresh, how is the new drone?
1018 3 2018-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bulldog
First Officer
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

Not sure if everybody is familair with my previous problems, but super long story short:

#1 Drone wouldn't stay connected to app on phone. I tried to fix this for 6 months using different approved devices, Litchi app, new cables from controler to phone, waited for new app updates and more.

#2 After months of trying to fix the drone with the above....... I started my drone up, waited for satellite connection(14), not close to any metal interference, and I took off, only to have my satellite's drop and my drone spin out of control. This was with auto lift off, and no other commands.

Well, my new drone that came in the mail as a full replacement, seems to work like a charm. Only one flight, as I took half the day unistalling and reinstalling apps to update the drone. However I haven't had a non-dropped flight, ever. So I am very encouraged and will give updates once I upload a flight or two and check them out on the big screen.

Thanks DJI for honoring and replacing  my drone.
2018-5-4
Use props
B1houdini
Captain
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

It is nice to see DJI support get a Thank you.
Glad to hear that you are back flying .
Looking forward to seeing some videos from you.
Thanks for sharing your experience with DJI.
2018-5-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Glad to hear that the problem was solved and you can fly your drone again. Have fun with it!
2018-5-4
Use props
ghostrdr
First Officer
Flight distance : 1272723 ft
United States

Stay away from Disney World!
2018-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules