Found ! Lost alpine white spark any one ?
677 4 2018-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dave/M8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft

I found a spark at my home three days ago, alpine white.  The battery I spotted while mowing tall grass around my back yard which is mostly forested with very tall Douglass fir trees !
Knowing the dji logo on that battery as I own the 1st phantom 1.0 the phantom 2.0 and later the inspire 1, each when they 1st came out on the market.
Yes I recently picked up a spark too, couldn't resist it for the size and quality...
Ok then found battery then did spiral search pattern and found the spark sitting flat upright and looked pretty much like new !
But both battery must have taken the rain for some time as I pulled the micro sd downloaded it to see where it had been or maybe where it took off from.
it did have video probably taken near skagit valley in Washington state, it shows a beautiful farmland area with several nice big barns and garden areas. Video date said October.
My place is 40 miles or more from that area, I live on Whidbey island near the town Freeland, in Washington state. I dried it off, placed it in a bag of rice too, battery took a full charge and spark powered up ok and sequenced. I didn't bind it to my gear....Yet. But I think it just may be ok.
Alpine white spark and battery, SN: 0ASUE7J00100W9    It's a long shot but maybe the owner has used the forum ?  Good flying then.  
2018-5-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Dave, it is really kind of you to try to find the owner. But the spark can not use any more as it got wet.
2018-5-4
Use props
Antipaxi
lvl.4

Romania

I saw the thread name and really hoped you were Bulgarian, mate.
Anyway, nice of you to try and find the owner.
2018-5-4
Use props
Dave/M8
lvl.4

Cooling fan is toast for sure.
2018-5-4
Use props
Dave/M8
lvl.4

Thanks Antipaxi    Thanks  Elektra