Osmo Mobile 2 - Red Light Issue.
6511 10 2018-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jchamberlain098
New
Canada

When I turn on my Osmo Mobile 2 there is a red light and nothing works... Please help!

2018-5-4
Use props
Jchamberlain098
New
Canada

2018-5-4
Use props
JasonWise3
lvl.1

Hi, did you install the current firmware? If it fails, try installing again, keep trying until it works. That's how I fixed my red light,
2018-5-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please ensure that your have a stable Internet connection when you update your osmo mobile 2. I would recommend you follow the suggestion from 3#. Thanks for your support.
2018-5-6
Use props
escalust
New
Canada

I am having the exact same problem. Fresh out of the box, I turned it on and it jerked awkwardly and made a horrific grind sound for something so new. I manage to get it to connect to the DJI GO app and it requested a firmware update. I did the update, and it was successful. Now it does the same as in the video above.

It also doesn't remain connected to bluetooth...seems like I have to keep pressing the button to keep it connected although that doesn't seem to work either. When I try to view the versions page in the app, it crashes.
2018-5-16
Use props
Pik
New
Russia

I've had this problem recently. This is fixed by connecting the application to them and completing the update. If you have problems connecting to the app, deleting the app from your phone or clearing the cache won't help. Then you need to take another phone model and finish the update through it. I did it on Samsung A5 2017, Android 8.0.0. Good luck!
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

escalust Posted at 2018-5-16 13:05
I am having the exact same problem. Fresh out of the box, I turned it on and it jerked awkwardly and made a horrific grind sound for something so new. I manage to get it to connect to the DJI GO app and it requested a firmware update. I did the update, and it was successful. Now it does the same as in the video above.

It also doesn't remain connected to bluetooth...seems like I have to keep pressing the button to keep it connected although that doesn't seem to work either. When I try to view the versions page in the app, it crashes.

Hi,
We do apologize if have to experienced this issue, however if may I ask what phone are you using? Please make sure as well that there is no other mobile device that is connected to your osmo mobile 2 aside from your phone and you can consider the post #6 you can try to use different mobile device. Lastly ensure that we're not using any cases on our phone when it's installed on osmo mobile 2.
2018-5-23
Use props
djiuser_pwMfCxEGqfE9
New
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-5-23 07:34
Hi,
We do apologize if have to experienced this issue, however if may I ask what phone are you using? Please make sure as well that there is no other mobile device that is connected to your osmo mobile 2 aside from your phone and you can consider the post #6 you can try to use different mobile device. Lastly ensure that we're not using any cases on our phone when it's installed on osmo mobile 2.

Osmo Mobile 3 getting a RED blinking light...  then GREEN... RED and gimbal does not stabilize iPhone 11 Pro Max even though I am able to see thru DJI Mimo App (also have an iPhone 7 Plus near... use both...
2019-12-25
Use props
djiuser_7Us0Smwoc78c
New

Brunei

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-6 23:46
Please ensure that your have a stable Internet connection when you update your osmo mobile 2. I would recommend you follow the suggestion from 3#. Thanks for your support.

Hi my dji osmo 3 have red blinking light and then green. nothing works. It happen after I updated my firmware. Can anyone help me pls?
2020-7-10
Use props
djiuser_7Us0Smwoc78c
New

Brunei

JasonWise3 Posted at 2018-5-5 16:55
Hi, did you install the current firmware? If it fails, try installing again, keep trying until it works. That's how I fixed my red light,

How can u reinstall the firmware?
2020-7-10
Use props
djiuser_AzGXGElNafB8
New
Flight distance : 7930 ft
France

Same issue. I tried many time it always failed. .
2023-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules