Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Salmon River
292 31 2018-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M2Wair
Captain
Flight distance : 1049770 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

So a quick test today, not long but I enjoyed it..... going fishing now lol laters

2018-5-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 11526437 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great vid John - lovely bit of countryside. Fingers crossed that you catch a few
2018-5-5
Use props
M2Wair
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

A CW Posted at 2018-5-5 08:08
Great vid John - lovely bit of countryside. Fingers crossed that you catch a few

Funnily enough I did go salmon fishing this afternoon, a sport I have been addicted to for more years than I care to remember. And when I say addicted I mean addicted to. Guiding people on when and where to catch fish was a passion, it was in my blood..... What has happened to me! Two casts and out came the drones lol I couldn't resist.

If anybody has lots of spare cash money handy and wants quality salmon rods, reels, lines, flies etc  feel free to let me know
2018-5-5
Use props
astrofly
Captain
Flight distance : 417657 ft
Italy

Good fishing in good vdieo but where is the grilled salmon ?
2018-5-5
Use props
davidmartingraf
Captain
Flight distance : 27401936 ft
  • >>>

Looks like a fun time fishing with mates.
2018-5-5
Use props
M2Wair
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

astrofly Posted at 2018-5-5 11:22
Good fishing in good vdieo but where is the grilled salmon ?

Grilled Salmon! I'll have you know Smoked is the way to eat Wild Atlantic Salmon lol
2018-5-5
Use props
M2Wair
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-5-5 11:26
Looks like a fun time fishing with mates.

The guys I go fishing with are all as mad as a box of frogs, but great to be around and we generally have lots of fun times. I'll post a few videos this year, the fun of catching salmon, the frustration of loosing salmon, and always somebody falling in, but we don't laugh at that to much.... oh yes we do
2018-5-5
Use props
B1houdini
Captain
Flight distance : 670951 ft
United States

John,
Looks like a great place to spend the day. Was your better half along or were you just having a guys day out?
Not many Salmon here in Arizona so I will pass on the fishing equipment.
2018-5-5
Use props
M2Wair
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

B1houdini Posted at 2018-5-5 12:31
John,
Looks like a great place to spend the day. Was your better half along or were you just having a guys day out?
Not many Salmon here in Arizona so I will pass on the fishing equipment.

My better half was indeed with me, generally she doesn't venture near the river, but when it comes to drones she wouldn't be put off. Bugs, spiders, crawly things knew not to venture too close, she was flying.
2018-5-5
Use props
B1houdini
Captain
Flight distance : 670951 ft
United States

M2Wair Posted at 2018-5-5 12:59
My better half was indeed with me, generally she doesn't venture near the river, but when it comes to drones she wouldn't be put off. Bugs, spiders, crawly things knew not to venture too close, she was flying.

You made a good choice taking her a long.
2018-5-5
Use props
M2Wair2
First Officer
Flight distance : 297723 ft
Ireland

Good work today Boss, but glad i got the drone back!!
2018-5-5
Use props
M2Wair2
First Officer
Flight distance : 297723 ft
Ireland

John,

yes I'm usually always with him unless he goes fishing, then i leave that to them, but if he catches one im the one that smokes the salmon, so i guess i'm still involved lol
2018-5-5
Use props
M2Wair
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

M2Wair2 Posted at 2018-5-5 13:14
Good work today Boss, but glad i got the drone back!!

You only got it back because I wanted to go far out and the pro was calling my name
2018-5-5
Use props
davidmartingraf
Captain
  • >>>

John,

No not many Salmon here in AZ unless you order it :-)
2018-5-5
Use props
davidmartingraf
Captain
  • >>>

M2Wair Posted at 2018-5-5 11:35
The guys I go fishing with are all as mad as a box of frogs, but great to be around and we generally have lots of fun times. I'll post a few videos this year, the fun of catching salmon, the frustration of loosing salmon, and always somebody falling in, but we don't laugh at that to much.... oh yes we do

Tell the guys to hang in there and keep at it and remember: Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
2018-5-5
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 1675817 ft

Nice bit of flying and filming. Any lower and one of the anglers making a cast might have hooked himself a drone   Thanks for the share.
2018-5-5
Use props
M2Wair
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-5-5 14:06
Tell the guys to hang in there and keep at it and remember: Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

For us it's more than just fishing, we have fantastic fun in the process, a fish is just the bonus, and we get a lot of bonuses throughout the year. Watch this space, action videos will follow, lots of cursing, laughing and more bank side BBQ's that would feed an army.
2018-5-5
Use props
M2Wair
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Blériot53 Posted at 2018-5-5 14:11
Nice bit of flying and filming. Any lower and one of the anglers making a cast might have hooked himself a drone   Thanks for the share.

Thanks, fly fishermen know better than to try and hook a drone with fly lines costing hundreds, that said put a spinning rod in their hands and the drone becomes fair game lol best to avoid anybody chucking metal around lol
2018-5-5
Use props
davidmartingraf
Captain
  • >>>

M2Wair Posted at 2018-5-5 14:19
For us it's more than just fishing, we have fantastic fun in the process, a fish is just the bonus, and we get a lot of bonuses throughout the year. Watch this space, action videos will follow, lots of cursing, laughing and more bank side BBQ's that would feed an army.

Well that is what it's all about, drones included :-)
2018-5-5
Use props
kfloke
Captain
Flight distance : 149961 ft
Singapore

Very great video... hope you catch a lot of salmon
2018-5-5
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 3423337 ft
  • >>>

Good work. I will be fishing tomorrow.
2018-5-5
Use props
astrofly
Captain
Flight distance : 417657 ft
Italy

M2Wair Posted at 2018-5-5 11:29
Grilled Salmon! I'll have you know Smoked is the way to eat Wild Atlantic Salmon lol

Yes smoked is famous but if you fish a salmon and cook it on the grill it is very good.
2018-5-5
Use props
M2Wair
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

astrofly Posted at 2018-5-5 23:19
Yes smoked is famous but if you fish a salmon and cook it on the grill it is very good.

Agreed, Wild Atlantic Salmon line caught tastes wonderful however you cook it, grilled, poached, boiled, roasted, and oak smoked nom nom nom.
2018-5-6
Use props
M2Wair
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Woe Posted at 2018-5-5 20:01
Good work. I will be fishing tomorrow.

Now the season is fully under way I guess I will be out quite often, hopefully we will get a prolific run of salmon this year like last.  That said, the drones are going to be very busy lol
2018-5-6
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Captain
Flight distance : 13703717 ft
South Africa

thanks for sharing more of your beautiful country side, its like going on little day trips with you and miche - poetry, picnics and fishing, aint got no time time for that :-)
2018-5-6
Use props
M2Wair
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Bekaru MP UAV Posted at 2018-5-6 00:40
thanks for sharing more of your beautiful country side, its like going on little day trips with you and miche - poetry, picnics and fishing, aint got no time time for that :-)

Thank you buddy, really appreciated. Ireland is a beautiful Country and over the coming year our plan is to capture as much as we can of it's landscape, as they say 'You've seen nothing yet'

Miche and I have found a past time we love and seriously can't get enough of. Droning for us is about spending time together doing something we really get a kick out of, much roaring and general good humoured banter between us. Anybody looking on must think we've gone quite mad and are quite rude to each other, furthest from the truth.  Like a pair of big kids now and having a fabulous time.
2018-5-6
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Captain
Flight distance : 13703717 ft
South Africa

M2Wair Posted at 2018-5-6 01:08
Thank you buddy, really appreciated. Ireland is a beautiful Country and over the coming year our plan is to capture as much as we can of it's landscape, as they say 'You've seen nothing yet'

Miche and I have found a past time we love and seriously can't get enough of. Droning for us is about spending time together doing something we really get a kick out of, much roaring and general good humoured banter between us. Anybody looking on must think we've gone quite mad and are quite rude to each other, furthest from the truth.  Like a pair of big kids now and having a fabulous time.

Real cool to have something you both enjoy so much and being able to do that together.
2018-5-6
Use props
eddieNoob
Second Officer
United States

M2Wair Posted at 2018-5-5 11:29

Agreed!!! And concurred!!!

Interesting to see fly tackle from above...
2018-5-6
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 3423337 ft
  • >>>

M2Wair Posted at 2018-5-6 00:15
Now the season is fully under way I guess I will be out quite often, hopefully we will get a prolific run of salmon this year like last.  That said, the drones are going to be very busy lol

Couldn't agree more .
2018-5-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 1590364 ft
Netherlands

Nice footage
2018-5-6
Use props
M2Wair
Captain