1463 12 2018-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bernardren07
Second Officer
Flight distance : 48504 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Hi. I bought ipad 9.7 for my mavic pro. I will like to know which mount you used and must be stable without break or filmsy? Only i know is LIFTHOR V3 but too cost...
2018-5-5
Use props
ChaosKnign
lvl.4
Flight distance : 402877 ft
United States

I’ve used a few, but they all seem to be pretty cheap. I ended up using PolarPro’s mount, even though it’s a bit pricey.

No complaints so far.
2018-5-5
Use props
rparge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 173852 ft
United States

I like this one, you can spin the mount so the iPad is a bit higher or lower, and the unit balances nicely. It does block the controller Mavic screen, if you even use it with an iPad.

Skyreet Mount

This turned out to be a good cable, not too long.

Cable
2018-5-5
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Here you go

http://www.mavmount.com/index.ph ... let-adapter-system/
2018-5-5
Use props
bernardren07
Second Officer
  • >>>
Singapore

Wow. much interest to hear. need to view more.
2018-5-5
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

I have a friend who tried a few different mounts and he said most of them would work for awhile and then they would  become flimsy. He decided to make one himself out of 1/8 Plexigla. It doesn't hide the controller and he says it is a lot easier to control the drone.
I told him to send me a photo and I will post it as soon as I get it.
2018-5-5
Use props
bernardren07
Second Officer
  • >>>
Singapore

B1houdini Posted at 2018-5-5 12:09
I have a friend who tried a few different mounts and he said most of them would work for awhile and then they would  become flimsy. He decided to make one himself out of 1/8 Plexigla. It doesn't hide the controller and he says it is a lot easier to control the drone.
I told him to send me a photo and I will post it as soon as I get it.

ok. send me picture. want to see it. Thank you alot
2018-5-5
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
United States

bernardren07 Posted at 2018-5-5 12:34
ok. send me picture. want to see it. Thank you alot

He is working on sending them right now.
2018-5-5
Use props
Ratnow
lvl.2
Flight distance : 840669 ft
United States

I purchased two different mounts for the smaller ipad and decided to make my own. I took a piece of plexiglass I had in my shop and cut it to size. As you will see from the pictures I made a holder at the top that goes where you would put a phone. Then I put one of those gel pads on the plexiglass to hold the ipad. I really like it because I can s my controller as well as the ipad screen. VERY inexpensive. Probably total of 8 USD. Houdini suggested I send you some pictures so I'll try. Hope it works.
2018-5-5
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
United States

Ratnow Posted at 2018-5-5 12:49
I purchased two different mounts for the smaller ipad and decided to make my own. I took a piece of plexiglass I had in my shop and cut it to size. As you will see from the pictures I made a holder at the top that goes where you would put a phone. Then I put one of those gel pads on the plexiglass to hold the ipad. I really like it because I can s my controller as well as the ipad screen. VERY inexpensive. Probably total of 8 USD. Houdini suggested I send you some pictures so I'll try. Hope it works.[view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image]

Ratnow
Thank you for sending them.
2018-5-5
Use props
bernardren07
Second Officer
  • >>>
Singapore

Ratnow Posted at 2018-5-5 12:49
I purchased two different mounts for the smaller ipad and decided to make my own. I took a piece of plexiglass I had in my shop and cut it to size. As you will see from the pictures I made a holder at the top that goes where you would put a phone. Then I put one of those gel pads on the plexiglass to hold the ipad. I really like it because I can s my controller as well as the ipad screen. VERY inexpensive. Probably total of 8 USD. Houdini suggested I send you some pictures so I'll try. Hope it works.[view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image]

wow. how you carry this?
2018-5-5
Use props
Ratnow
lvl.2
Flight distance : 840669 ft
United States

bernardren07 Posted at 2018-5-5 13:01
wow. how you carry this?

It isn't heavy at all. A strap could be attached if you need it. I find I don't need a strap. Yours obviously will be bigger and heavier because you have the larger ipad.  I have a bag that I take with me that holds it the ipad drone (in a case) and other accessories.  
2018-5-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, the PGYTECH Mavic/Spark Tablet Holder from DJI official online store: https://store.dji.com/product/pgytech-mavic-pro-tablet-holder, thanks!
2018-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules