Education Discount
3276 19 2018-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jurgo
lvl.1

United States

I applied for an educational discount and was approved. Recieved my email for verification and went through the process...no coupons have been added to my account. I filled out the education application another time, went through the process again, still no luck. When I click the link to get the coupon, there is no coupon available. Has anyone found a solution to this issue?

2018-5-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Please kindly contact education@dji.com for the further help. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know. Thanks!
2018-5-5
Use props
jurgo
lvl.1

United States

I have contacted them twice
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

jurgo Posted at 2018-5-7 09:09
I have contacted them twice

May I know if you are logging into the DJI store with the education email address? It is required to log in with that email or the coupon codes will not show up. I have also received your PM and we will inform the team to reply as soon as possible.
2018-5-7
Use props
sidewindr
lvl.1

United States

Hi, I'm having the same issue as well. No coupon. have tried email and login in and out, still nothing.
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

sidewindr Posted at 2018-5-7 21:02
Hi, I'm having the same issue as well. No coupon. have tried email and login in and out, still nothing.

Sorry for the troubles, I have received your PM, may I know if you have contacted education@dji.com to report the issue, if yes, which email you are using to contact them? Can you PM me?
2018-5-7
Use props
jurgo
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-7 19:36
May I know if you are logging into the DJI store with the education email address? It is required to log in with that email or the coupon codes will not show up. I have also received your PM and we will inform the team to reply as soon as possible.

yes i am signing in with the education email address...still nothing
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jurgo Posted at 2018-5-7 21:55
yes i am signing in with the education email address...still nothing

OK, we will inform the related team to look into and keep you updated in email.
2018-5-8
Use props
jurgo
lvl.1

United States

any idea when I will hear from someone, it has almost been 2 weeks since i started dealing with this and i haven't heard from anyone..
2018-5-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jurgo Posted at 2018-5-8 19:19
any idea when I will hear from someone, it has almost been 2 weeks since i started dealing with this and i haven't heard from anyone..

Sorry for the late response because of the backlogs, I have informed the team to check your issue and reply in priority, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-5-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Jurgo, the estimated reply date from Education Team is 7-10 business days, the team has checked your account that there is no activation record in the system, it is recommended to submit the application again in our website, after submission, you will receive a verification email to your educational email address. Please Verify your application email address by logging into your educational email address within 24 hours, you will see the coupon account.
2018-5-9
Use props
Loren3
lvl.1

There is no solution. You are just going to have to hope that somebody eventually responds to you. Unfortunately you're going to hear a lot of apologies but no action. I would strongly suggest going through Amazon when you make your purchase. If you go any other route you are definitely going to take your chances. I'm still not sure if this company is as reputable as it appears. I have gone online and read a lot of stuff that would make me think otherwise for the price that you pay. A premium price but not so much a premium service.
2018-5-10
Use props
jurgo
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-9 22:43
Hi Jurgo, the estimated reply date from Education Team is 7-10 business days, the team has checked your account that there is no activation record in the system, it is recommended to submit the application again in our website, after submission, you will receive a verification email to your educational email address. Please Verify your application email address by logging into your educational email address within 24 hours, you will see the coupon account.

I have done this 3 times already. Each time I receive the verification email, follow the directions and nothing happens. this is absolutely ridiculous...can you provide me with contact information for management??? I am really unhappy with how this is being handled.
2018-5-10
Use props
jurgo
lvl.1

United States

7-10 days from when i first contacted them 2 weeks ago seems a little bit incorrect...
2018-5-10
Use props
jurgo
lvl.1

United States

i dont think it is very fair the the coupon ends june 8....i have been at this for 2 weeks...and at this rate i will not get any help until the coupon is no longer valid...how can you find this acceptable as a company?
2018-5-10
Use props
sidewindr
lvl.1

United States

why is it so hard to generate a coupon code? 7-10 days working days, thats like 2 weeks including weekends. What other company needs that much time?
2018-5-10
Use props
jurgo
lvl.1

United States

I was able to speak to someone who resolved this for me.
thanks anyways
2018-5-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

jurgo Posted at 2018-5-10 10:59
I was able to speak to someone who resolved this for me.
thanks anyways

Sorry for keeping you waiting. Mindy has forwarded your concerns to the right team for further follow-up. We'll keep improving our service and experience, thanks for your understanding and support.
2018-5-10
Use props
djiuser_QtT2w7WoOUJr
lvl.1

Canada

sidewindr Posted at 2018-5-7 21:02

Same issue for me......
Contacted education@dji.com many times....
2018-5-18
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

djiuser_QtT2w7WoOUJr Posted at 2018-5-18 11:02
Same issue for me......
Contacted  many times....

The situation was forwarded. I would recommend you follow Susan's advice. Or you can provide me your email address. Thanks for your patience.
2018-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules