1031 7 2018-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djisharpshooter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17365 ft
India

Hi all,

I have an issue with my spark remote controller.its discharging automatically even it's in off state.everything was ok until I upgraded my dji go4 app to 4.2.12 to check the otg connectivity and late after starting the controller the other day found controller completely discharded to 0% had to charge it again.
Troubleshooting done is I did reset the wifi password for controller.contacted the support they said I have to send the controller to dji service in Hong Kong, but as I am out of Hong Kong and based in India it's not possible to send it due the customs rules and regulations.
I am able to charge my controller to 100% but the issue is it discharging automatically.does any body had the issue as I am having
Any help or suggestions related to this issue is highly appreciated

2018-5-5
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

my spontanious guess:

"everything was ok until I upgraded my dji go4 app to 4.2.12 to check the otg connectivity "

Check the jack at the RC.
2018-5-5
Use props
djisharpshooter
lvl.4
India

S-e-ven Posted at 2018-5-5 22:32
my spontanious guess:

"everything was ok until I upgraded my dji go4 app to 4.2.12 to check the otg connectivity "

The jack at remote controller is perfect with no bend or damage
2018-5-5
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
  • >>>
Thailand

I just don't see how the/a new app will change the behavior of the RC.
But you plugged a cable in, so...
Must be a coincidence then. The powerbutton works like it should?
You can switch it on and off?
What is your phone showing, if connected to a OFF RC?

Looks like you need to contact DJI
2018-5-5
Use props
djisharpshooter
lvl.4
India

S-e-ven Posted at 2018-5-5 22:57
I just don't see how the/a new app will change the behavior of the RC.
But you plugged a cable in, so...
Must be a coincidence then. The powerbutton works like it should?

The power button is working as it should with on and off state happening as it should.i have the check has the rc behaves in off state when connected to phone
Is it possible to reflash the firmware of remote controller like in mavic pro controller ?
2018-5-5
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
  • >>>
Thailand

djisharpshooter Posted at 2018-5-5 23:06
The power button is working as it should with on and off state happening as it should.i have the check has the rc behaves in off state when connected to phone
Is it possible to reflash the firmware of remote controller like in mavic pro controller ?

You'll have to ask DJI about that, methinks
2018-5-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Could you please try the update for the remote controller again? If still no good luck, then please contact our support for the further help: https://www.dji.com/support. Thanks!
2018-5-6
Use props
djisharpshooter
lvl.4
India

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-5-6 19:02
Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Could you please try the update for the remote controller again? If still no good luck, then please contact our support for the further help: https://www.dji.com/support. Thanks!

Hi Diana,
How can I update the remote controller ?
My remote controller version is 01.00.0400
Aircraft firmware V 01.00.0900
Dji go4 Android v 4.2.12
The issue happened after I connected my remote controller to my phone which was running on dji go 4 Android 4.2.12 via otg as otg was supported in this go 4 version.
Before the controller was working properly.
2018-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules